KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Rebuliding society...

Rebuliding society...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rebuliding society...

Let's say the world ends as we know it, for whatever reason. War, whatever. All governments have crumbled, all armies are no more, there is no electricity, no running water, basically there is no order.

The Joker (The Dark Knight version): There will be no order. Anarchy and chaos will take over. You can do what you want, when you want.

Tyler Durden: Pretty much the same as the Joker, except there will be a chain of command, and all decisions will be made during a session of Fight Club. No voting, no Congress, no bullshit.

Robert Neville: He can potentially restore things to the way they once were.

Darth Sidious: He will be a dictator, ruling with an iron fist. He's a ****ing Sith lord, FFS.

Who would you choose to follow?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 02:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Whoever has the most food and water

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:31 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would probaby be Neville.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

the one with the most boobies.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 06:29 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Durden definitely.

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 06:31 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

not moobies i want boobies. i dont want any B!itchtits either.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 06:35 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Rebuliding society...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Let's say the world ends as we know it, for whatever reason. War, whatever. All governments have crumbled, all armies are no more, there is no electricity, no running water, basically there is no order.

The Joker (The Dark Knight version): There will be no order. Anarchy and chaos will take over. You can do what you want, when you want.

Tyler Durden: Pretty much the same as the Joker, except there will be a chain of command, and all decisions will be made during a session of Fight Club. No voting, no Congress, no bullshit.

Robert Neville: He can potentially restore things to the way they once were.

Darth Sidious: He will be a dictator, ruling with an iron fist. He's a ****ing Sith lord, FFS.

Who would you choose to follow?

Darth Sidious, of course. Not because I would want too, but he is the Sith lord, and I'm not a Jedi.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:16 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

the Joker :3
hur-dur

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:21 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

None of the above. I'd dig a kingdom underground and call it, Hikertopia! There'd be rivers of beer, and giant bats to get around on. And fades would be legal.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:36 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Durden definitely.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 01:24 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
None of the above. I'd dig a kingdom underground and call it, Hikertopia! There'd be rivers of beer, and giant bats to get around on. And fades would be legal.

HAhaha im downnnnn

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:40 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

sideous.

a complete lack of freedom may not be as happy as absolute unchecked freedom, but its a hell of a lot more efficient.

if not sideous than neville, one hes a genius and not a psychopath and 2 its will ****ing smith and id let him get jiggy with it with me any time

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:15 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

and then sideous kills your puny human butt

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:54 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

This makes no sense. How about we try to make it a better place than it was before.

One little spark...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:57 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

well, after society collapses, there's gonna be absolute chaos, then someone's gonna rise above the ashes of our former lives and offer something better
omst likely, this somebody will turn out to be not what we thought and make things go from bad to worse
but in the end, everything will be better than the previous society

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:08 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
and then sideous kills your puny human butt
big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 07:00 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

sideous wont kill me as long as i perform fellatio on the regular. >\

joker on the other hand will kill me just cause he can sad

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 07:01 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious has Annie for fellatio, babe.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 07:09 AM
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Failed plan.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:27 AM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Which ever one is not a sociopathically paranoid schizo. I guess that means none of 'em.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:40 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote