KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW Sonic RPG! (rules and registration)

NEW Sonic RPG! (rules and registration)
Started by: 9sonic99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
9sonic99
RPG wisher

Smile NEW Sonic RPG! (rules and registration)

I have an Idea for a New sonic RPG, since the old one is kinda dead...
If you are intrested, post saying so, and sign up by telling me who your character is (I already have sonic, so dont ask for him.. or you can create your character. Just post this:
Name:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Wepons/gear(if any):
Bio:
Please Join!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:03 PM
9sonic99 is currently offline Click here to Send 9sonic99 a Private Message Find more posts by 9sonic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

You need permission

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:04 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9sonic99
RPG wisher

Glad I got attention. How do I do that? I'm confused.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:10 PM
9sonic99 is currently offline Click here to Send 9sonic99 a Private Message Find more posts by 9sonic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i thought this was stated to you like five times post your idea on the last page of the topic that read READ FIRST in bold letters that would help

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:16 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

seriously, how many times have you posted on all the old threads? There is a difference between being a noob and a newbie, the difference is ignorance. >< everyone makes mistakes but you need to learn from them.

^ Reason why I say this is because everytime that you post on an old forum, you tend to ask about making a new one and your told. -_- ehh...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:46 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

O_O

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 08:51 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

And now you're getting extremely irritating. Peach has already closed three of your threads. You did not get permission for this RP, therefore you should have never made one. You have made this thread out of sheer confusion and cluelessness. Dont EVER do that again if you are exprecting to stay around for awhile. You will be possibly warned or temporarily banned by a mod since this is your third time. Seriously, it's not that difficult to understand.

- Post idea in the ideas thread.

- Wait for interest, and maintain a list of those interested users

- Receive permission from Ushgarak.

- Then you can make the thread.

You're either to feeble minded and lazy to read the rules or you're just that stupid.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 9sonic99
Glad I got attention.

Seriously. You're a moron if that was the purpose for this thread. -_-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
seriously, how many times have you posted on all the old threads? There is a difference between being a noob and a newbie, the difference is ignorance. >< everyone makes mistakes but you need to learn from them.

^ Reason why I say this is because everytime that you post on an old forum, you tend to ask about making a new one and your told. -_- ehh...

This is not an old thread.

He just made this one.

Without permission.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Oct 28th, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 11:52 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9sonic99
RPG wisher

*sniffle* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 10:02 PM
Thom Yorke
Restricted

Account Restricted

God, I hate new users like this. It's like, get a bloody clue. On our last tour, Jonny kept saying, "Ay Thom, we'd better do a press conference on reading forum rules." One thing I hate about doing things digitally.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 09:25 PM
Thom Yorke is currently offline Click here to Send Thom Yorke a Private Message Find more posts by Thom Yorke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Way to rip off my idea. stick out tongue

And just so you know, I'm not re-opening that game, and I'm not giving anyone permission to start it again either. Just saying. erm

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 09:59 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote