KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tooth Problems all Dentists WELCOME

Tooth Problems all Dentists WELCOME
Started by: Nighty101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nighty101

Tooth Problems all Dentists WELCOME

Yeah um, i have two teeth way in the back that no one'll really notice anyway but they are really loose. I've been brushing my teeth but I've apparently missed that spot for a really long while. Anyway, i have a few questions.
ONE
I've heard that there is a gass that makes there no pain as far as puting in the replacement fake tooth. How well does it work?
TWO
Is there a white replacement tooth?
THREE
what are the chances that it will grow back?
FOUR
How much does it cost to replace teeth?

I really need you guys on KMC here especially the ones with dental experience to help me out here. I need you sad !!!

PS -
God Dammit why does this hurt so freakin much? lol

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:03 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Yeah!

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:04 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nighty101
Yeah um, i have two teeth way in the back that no one'll really notice anyway but they are really loose. I've been brushing my teeth but I've apparently missed that spot for a really long while. Anyway, i have a few questions.
ONE
I've heard that there is a gass that makes there no pain as far as puting in the replacement fake tooth. How well does it work?
TWO
THREE
FOUR

I really need you guys on KMC here especially the ones with dental experience to help me out here. I need you sad !!!

PS -
Maybe it's your wisdom tooth (though I'd say nomen in this case is not omen).

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:14 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Tooth Problems all Dentists WELCOME

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR

PS -

1. There are much better places for this type of question. No dentists here.

2. Go to a dentist for a check up. $130, out of pocket, usually. no expression

3. That gas is probably NO2. And it doesn't make you not feel anything, it just turns you into a tard and messes with your senses. Oh, and it works by messing with how nerves work and how things are interpretted by your brain...just like any other neuronic "drug".

4. It costs a lot to replace teath. Thousands of dollars. It can be done with implants, bridges, false teeth, and maybe a crown.

5. No chance that it will grow back. None. no expression (Okay, there's a very very very very slim chance that an adult molar can grow back...but that is so extremely rare, you'd be more lucky to get stuck by lightening while getting attacked by a shark.)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:20 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

1. The gas is Nitrous Oxide (N2O), commonly refereed to as "laughing gas". Dentists use it to dull pain, and induce a state of semiconsciousness. Now that you know this, whatever you do DO NOT go out and buy a cylinder of machine grade N2O, it will kill you (it has sulphur in it.) However, your dentist is more likely to use Novocaine, or a similar local anaesthetic.

2. Yes you can get white replacement teeth.

3. No it will not grow back.

4. Costs vary, depending on the extent of the damage. I can't answer this accurately.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:28 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Ok well its only one tooth now i think it just made the other tooth shake a lil bit. Anyway, so what do you think that the average price for replacing the tooth will be? Even a metal one at this rate what is the cheapest one?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 04:30 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

The post above you have good advice in general but seriously you need to look in your local phone book for a dentist, call them and ask these questions. Its the only way you will know for sure as price varies on what needs to be done.

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 04:33 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 06:58 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

:l thanks for makin me feel safer sport :l

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:06 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

All the gas does is dull the pain. Its N2O or if you'd like, laughing gas. Lets the dentist do their job so you don't move too much as they work.

Sounds to me like its your wisdom teeth. You don't really need those. Alots of people get those pulled out. Once their gone, their gone though. But again you don't really need them.

Cost depends on where you go. Talk to your dentists about it. If it turns out that its too much for you budget. Go to a dental school. You'd be a Guinea pig for students but you'll get a very good deal plus you'd have a professional watching over so you should be in good hands.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:36 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

:l thanks for makin me feel safer sport :l
big grin

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote