KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Dragon King, Onaga

The Dragon King, Onaga
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Dragon King, Onaga

I normally don't do requests, but I'll make an exception for Ridley Prime.

(please log in to view the image)

Origin: Outworld
Race: Dragon
Height: Ridiculously tall
Weight: A lot
Hair None
Eyes: Yellow
Fighting Style: Dragon
Family: Unknown
Special Skill: Ability to resurrect the dead (which explained his army being unbeaten in battle). He also resurrected Princess Kitana, Kung Lao, Jax, Sonya Blade, and Johnny Cage following their battle with he Deadly Alliance

Deception Ending

My enemies had failed to prevent me from fusing all the weapons of the Elder Gods into one. I used this ultimate weapon to warp reality, merging the realms into a singular existence. Not satisfied with merely ruling the one realm, I took all that exists and merged it into myself. There can be only one consciousness. I am everything. I have become… the One Being.

Armageddon Bio

Armageddon Ending

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:42 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah, like, Bison can so beat this guy. laughing out loud

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:37 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I fear Bison would fail if he fought the Dragon King. He is nearly a God.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:43 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

But he can become intangible and vaporize cities instantly with his own power.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:45 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I normally don't do requests, but I'll make an exception for Ridley Prime.

OMG Yay! smile Thanks, a bunch. thumb up

And yeah. I know I could've made this respect thread myself, but like I said, since you seem to be the one making most of the MK character respect threads (and are good at maintaining them), I figured you should be the one to do it. stick out tongue Anyhow...

Deception Ending

My enemies had failed to prevent me from fusing all the weapons of the Elder Gods into one. I used this ultimate weapon to warp reality, merging the realms into a singular existence. Not satisfied with merely ruling the one realm, I took all that exists and merged it into myself. There can be only one consciousness. I am everything. I have become… the One Being.

Onaga actually had a Deception ending? Since you couldn't play as him in that game (without cheating/hacking), I was under the impression that he wouldn't have one. erm

Still an interesting ending though, but wouldn't merging the realms into yourself be kinda boring after awhile? stick out tongue I think Onaga should've just merged Outworld (that he was once the emperor of before Shao Kahn) with the other realms and reclaim his status as emperor, rather than doing that, but that's just me.

But at least that ending explains (though indirectly) how the "One Being" came to be though (which Onaga mentioned to Shujinko when disguised as Damashi in Deception's Konquest mode).

------

As for the Armageddon bio, I guess Onaga being rescued by Shinnok at the last second would explain how he managed to return after Deception, which I'm thankful for.

But even though you got to play as him, he didn't really seem to be as durable like he was in Deception, and he didn't inherit that awesome throw move either (where he grabs the opponent, flies up, and tosses them down). Instead, his throw in Armageddon looked just like any normal one, but since the opponent still couldn't block it or anything, I guess I'm not one to complain.

------

As for Onaga's Armageddon ending, yeah. I loved that, and how he got his revenge on Shao Kahn. Trapping him in his own dungeon was priceless, not to mention how he picked up Shao Kahn in the Armageddon intro and flew off with him when Kahn was in the middle of fighting Shang Tsung on the pyramid. laughing

Also, here's Onaga's trading card.

Screw Blaze I say. The Dragon King is the shit. big grin

------

On a side note, if they were able to implement zero suit Samus in Armageddon's "create your own character" feature...

Just imagine what it would be like having Ridley or some other dragon fight Onaga.

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Oh yeah, like, Bison can so beat this guy. laughing out loud

xd

Originally posted by Joker1237
I fear Bison would fail if he fought the Dragon King. He is nearly a God.

Pretty much...

In the MK universe, Onaga's like the closest thing there is to an Elder God. Remember how he disguised himself as Damashi? =p Poor Shujinko...

But he can become intangible and vaporize cities instantly with his own power.

Yeah. That's true.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:29 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, and in the Deception intro, we see that Onaga's immune to projectile attacks, magic, explosions, and all sorts of stuff.

This is one MK character not to be underestimated.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
In the MK universe, Onaga's like the closest thing there is to an Elder God. Remember how he disguised himself as Damashi? =p Poor Shujinko...
Actually, that would be Shinnok. stick out tongue

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:12 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Actually, that would be Shinnok. stick out tongue

Oh. Yeah. That's right... as he was once an Elder God himself before getting banished to the Netherrealm.

Silly me for forgetting that. sick

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:23 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and in the Deception intro, we see that Onaga's immune to projectile attacks, magic, explosions, and all sorts of stuff.

This is one MK character not to be underestimated.
None of those projectiles and magic...comes close to the unrivaled power of Bison's psycho crusher.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:59 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bison could win if he could use his superior speed, but prolly not.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:06 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

None of those projectiles and magic...comes close to the unrivaled power of Bison's psycho crusher.

Comes close? Raiden's self-destruct thing probably could, as it's a technique where he releases his God-like energy, but I thought this was a respect thread, not a Bison vs Onaga thread. erm Besides, that topic was already made in the versus forum. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 10:46 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

This is retarded, WTF is er body talkin bout Bison foe...aint this the Respect Onaga thread? Who is by the way, on of the coolest bosses in fightin games.

props to the Dragon King.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 08:47 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Who is by the way, on of the coolest bosses in fightin games.

props to the Dragon King.

Yep. As a cool fighting game boss, he even brings Goro to shame.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:06 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Couldn't help bringing up Bison, and for the record, Bison sucks. Hahahahaha.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 04:49 AM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know about Shujinko beating Onaga. In Armageddon, Scorpion has his clan revived as Spectres like him for doing a task for the Elder Gods, the only task I can think of was defeating Onaga.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 01:20 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Onaga's ultimate fatality in Armageddon.

Take that Shao Kahn, wanna-be emperor. Onaga's the true ruler of Outworld.

It's too bad though that they didn't at least give the Dragon King a real fatality in Deception. erm

Then again, it would probably be hard to make a fatality for Onaga that's actually original.
Burn the opponent to death? Uh, Scorpion's always had that.

But I guess they could've had a fatality where Onaga rips the enemy apart limb by limb, and then burns 'em. stick out tongue
Now THAT would've been an ultimate fatality.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:52 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Re: The Dragon King, Onaga

Deception Ending

Ah. So this is a pic of Onaga's unused Deception ending.

Interesting...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 02:02 AM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Onaga's ultimate fatality in Armageddon.

Take that Shao Kahn, wanna-be emperor. Onaga's the true ruler of Outworld.

It's too bad though that they didn't at least give the Dragon King a real fatality in Deception. erm

Then again, it would probably be hard to make a fatality for Onaga that's actually original.
Burn the opponent to death? Uh, Scorpion's always had that.

But I guess they could've had a fatality where Onaga rips the enemy apart limb by limb, and then burns 'em. stick out tongue
Now THAT would've been an ultimate fatality.

Onaga's Ultimate Fatality: Onaga Rips of the head, and arms so fast the body is still standing up. Then Onaga punches the person's body that flies off screen. The Dragon King then eats the person's legs.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 02:09 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Furion
Onaga's Ultimate Fatality: Onaga Rips of the head, and arms so fast the body is still standing up. Then Onaga punches the person's body that flies off screen. The Dragon King then eats the person's legs.

eek! lol Nice... now that would've been sweet! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 04:23 AM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I came up with that in like 5 sec

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:53 PM