KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Runner (with gem) vs. Current Thor

Runner (with gem) vs. Current Thor
Started by: It's Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Runner (with gem) vs. Current Thor

They fight in Asgard. Winner becomes the new ruler of Asgard , so Thor's bloodlust.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 03:03 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagarkin
Dwarven Elder

I thought the Runner was the only one out of the EOTU that could give Thanos trouble?

It is the Dream....the hope...that makes the reality worth living In the early 1940s, I made a personal pledge to uphold the Dream and as long as the Dream remains even partially unfulfilled, I cannot abandon it!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 03:22 AM
Dagarkin is currently offline Click here to Send Dagarkin a Private Message Find more posts by Dagarkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Thor can stop time. But I'm not sure how that would work against an Elder of the Universe. Especially someone with the Space Gem.

So I'll give it to Runner.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:10 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Runner easy

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:14 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Runner stomp the shit out of Thor's face

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:17 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

elder

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:24 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Runner easy

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:23 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor can stop time. But I'm not sure how that would work against an Elder of the Universe. Especially someone with the Space Gem.

So I'll give it to Runner.

Didn't he previously lose his time manipulation powers?

Runner would take this in any case.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 01:46 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

RUNNER!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 01:57 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Ouallada
Didn't he previously lose his time manipulation powers?

Runner would take this in any case.

The hammer lost the power to go back in time awhile back "some body removed the enchament"

However Thor using the Odinpower can manipulat time.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 02:37 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor can stop time. But I'm not sure how that would work against an Elder of the Universe.
Thanos had that capability as well (via the time gem.) However, pretty much all of Thanos' tactics were rendered useless when he was faced with Runner's speed/power - ie. he simply couldn't react fast enough to do anything before he was blitzed again. That said, I don't see things happening any differently with Thor.

Runner, ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:06 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote