KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Grandma's in the hospital :(

Grandma's in the hospital :(
Started by: AngryManatee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Grandma's in the hospital :(

She was having nausea all day and either vomiting or dry heaving, so they had EMS take her to the hospital. Waiting to get a call from my mom to pick her up since she rode in the ambulance with her. This day has definitely been not what I planned sad

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 02:14 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alonzo3526
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope she feels better

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 02:16 AM
Alonzo3526 is currently offline Click here to Send Alonzo3526 a Private Message Find more posts by Alonzo3526 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hope she gets better, dude, keep your chin up.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 02:18 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 02:18 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hope she gets better, dude, keep your chin up.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 02:19 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

hopefully everything works out for you and your family

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 03:43 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Latest news is she apparently has some sort of bowel obstruction. We'll see what that means as soon as they do more scans on her. Hopefully just mad poopies but you never know.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 03:45 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

There it is, Grandma pwns!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 04:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hope she gets well soon. smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 11:43 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Grandma's in the hospital :(

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AngryManatee
She was having nausea all day and either vomiting or dry heaving, so they had EMS take her to the hospital. Waiting to get a call from my mom to pick her up since she rode in the ambulance with her. This day has definitely been not what I planned sad

Isn't EMS a chinese courier service? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 01:56 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

my recent thoughts will be with your grandma.
Keep your chin up dude

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 04:48 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pgdarth95

grandmas are the best people in your life, give her lots of love smile

Its been a long time, how have you been? You know, when you MURDERED me.
Ahh..well let us put that behind us....for science....you monster....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 11:24 PM
pgdarth95 is currently offline Click here to Send pgdarth95 a Private Message Find more posts by pgdarth95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Good news, she passed the obstruction (PHWOOM!!!), and is out of the hospital, but she has to stay in an old folk's home and do some rehabilitation. Didn't know this until now, but apparently she almost had her kidneys shutdown because she was so dehydrated from not being able to take anything in. But yeah, all's well for now it seems.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 10:18 PM
Impediment
Endless

All Grannie had to do was drop some kids off at the pool, huh?

I'm glad she's better.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 10:25 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up Good news!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:10 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope all is well.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 02:19 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I will say a prayer for ur family

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 02:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote