KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vril Dox vs Dr. Doom

Vril Dox vs Dr. Doom
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Vril Dox vs Dr. Doom

Battle of the prep.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What say you, Galan?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr. Doom

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:55 AM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Dox is DOOMed

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:38 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Any reasons?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:51 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Any reasons?
I don't know who the first guy is and as such, he can't be too memorable.

Doom, easily

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:58 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Thought as much.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:16 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What say you, Galan?
in a "what can they do with x amount of prep" setting, it's extremely hard to say. mentally, dox is at least on par with doom imo, and he starts out with the more advanced tech imo. however, doom has more feats, due to having more appearances... meh, toss a coin there.

though in a prepless situation where the characters simply square off against one another - vril would own doom easily.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
in a "what can they do with x amount of prep" setting, it's extremely hard to say. mentally, dox is at least on par with doom imo, and he starts out with the more advanced tech imo. however, doom has more feats, due to having more appearances... meh, toss a coin there.

though in a prepless situation where the characters simply square off against one another - vril would own doom easily.

Yeah, they are pretty similar in that they are both arrogant as hell. Vril is a 12th level intellect, so he should be somewhat smarter.

And if either don't get prep, Vril would cut Doom's head off. Vril would actually kill, unlike Reed or the rest of the FF4.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:06 PM
Mindset

Yeah, they are pretty similar in that they are both arrogant as hell. Vril is a 12th level intellect, so he should be somewhat smarter.

How does that make him smarter?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:11 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

as far as i know, marvel doesn't have 'levels of intelligence' like DC does. thus we can't automatically assume vril is smarter, just because he has 12th level intellect.

And if either don't get prep, Vril would cut Doom's head off. Vril would actually kill, unlike Reed or the rest of the FF4.
vril was able to physically KO classic lobo, so i think that's a fair assessment.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That's true, but IIRC in general, Vril's race was creating crazy ass tech like time machines when they were kids.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 12:39 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's true, but IIRC in general, Vril's race was creating crazy ass tech like time machines when they were kids.
...hence the technology gap i spoke of earlier.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 12:40 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Would intellect prevent Vril from being affected by magic?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 12:51 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom created androids and a device that allowed him to travel to Mephisto's dimension when he was in his teens.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom created androids and a device that allowed him to travel to Mephisto's dimension when he was in his teens.

I'm not denying Doom's intelligence and I never said that Vril is a 100% smarter, just that I think he MIGHT be smarter than Doom. It's close either way, IMO.

His force fields are up there, though. Creating one around a galaxy and such.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:55 AM