KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Left 4 Dead

(please log in to view the image)

The scenario is the same as in the game Left 4 Dead. And if you don't know about it, its because you are a noob. For the noobs, just imagine apocalyptic Zombie scenario - Its you and your 3 buddies vs the world.

Instead of those stooges, you get to pick your 3 team mates.

* Pick 3 Team mates.

* Must be human characters with no super powers.

* Also state which weapons (from list) they would be armed with. One weapon per person (incl yourself).

Ammo magazines are magically infinite (You still have to swap magazines, ammo will magically appear in your pocket/storage. No weight issues).

* Weapons weight (not incl ammo) still dictate movement speed and maneuverability.

Weapons List

Rifles

- G36 Suppressed
- M4 Scoped AR
- M16 AR
- AK-47 AR
- Barrett M95 (.50 BMG, Bolt Action) Sniper
- Walther WA 2000 (7.62x51mm NATO, Semi-automatic) Sniper

SMG/Machine Pistol

- MP5 Suppressed with Laser sight (Noise/flash attracts Zombies)
- 2x MAC-10

Shotgun

- Benelli M4 Super 90 (12-gauge, Semi-automatic)

Pistols

- 2x Glock 17 with Laser Sight (9mm)
- 2x USP Suppressed (.45 ACP)

Explosives

- Bazooka
- High Explosive Concussion Grenade
- Fragmentation Grenade
- Incendiary Grenade
- Gas Canisters
- Time Delayed C4
- Proximity Mines
- Laser Trip Mines

- Remote Mines - Can only lay up to 20 at any single time. Remote Range: Anywhere

- TNT 30KG Remote Detonated - Only 10 at a time. Range of Remote: 500m

- Brief Case Nuke - Time Delayed - Only one at a time.

Misc and Primitive Weapons

- Adamantium Katana
- Adamantium Spear
- Bow and Arrow with Explosive tips
- Cross Bow with Adamantium arrows.
- Predator's Disc with Homing function
- Predator's Net Gun
- Flame Thrower
- Chain Saw
- Mr Freeze's Ice Gun
- Goblin's Razor Bats

Last edited by Placidity on Nov 4th, 2009 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 03:45 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

John Preston - with 2 Mac-10s
Beatrix Kiddo - Adamantium Katana
I have a shotgun.

The fourth is just some nameless hollywood hottie for me to wail on.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 03:51 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Ok just to set the example, meaning I haven't given it much thought, I would go with:

Me: G36 Suppressed

I just feel safer with an assault rifle. It's got decent range and its suppressed so it won't attract hordes of zombies.

Agent 47: Walther WA 2000 Sniper

Quick headshots and reloads is the game. Need some long range capabilities, plus he won't miss.

Dutch: Mr Freeze's Ice Gun (oh the irony)

Probably one of the rare dudes strong enough to carry this big ass gun. I see this being very effective at close range. Can also make big ass walls that they won't get over.

Bruce Wayne: Adamantium Katana

Well he was a ninja dude, so. One broad swipe will clear your immediate surroundings quickly, easily and silently.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 03:53 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, is there a limit on what we can carry? Like a points system, like you use in your other threads?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 04:37 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never mind, I missed the one weapon rule.....

Me: Benelli M4 Super 90
John Preston: 2x Glock 17 with Laser Sight
Smith (Shoot 'Em up): MP5 Suppressed with Laser sight
Fox (Wanted): 2x Glock 17 with Laser Sight

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:51 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Me: G36 (Supressed)
Snake-Eyes: Adamantium Katana
Bob Lee Swagger: Walther WA 2000 Sniper
John Preston: 2x Mac-10

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 11:03 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

No one going for the explosives? I can think of some applications:

- Place them strategically and lure out hordes to the right spot (I dunno, with a radio or something) and kablooomey.

- Place them strategically behind you so you won't get flanked.

- Make emergency escape path. If there are hordes surrounding you, normal firearms just won't do.

- Bazooka would just be plain effective. But probably needs someone with military background that is proficient with it and can carry the weight easily.

- In the long term you probably want to be a zombie hunter/killer, the large bombs would be handy to wipe out masses.

- Also, if you didn't already know picking something like the grenade means you can just keep throwing them.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:45 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, there was a guy in Black Hawk Down, one of the Delta guys, he was pretty precise when throwing grenades.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:57 AM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team Mates:

1. Reed (before he gets powers)
2. Transporter dude (forgot name) OR James Bond
3. Bruce Lee from any of his movies

Weapons: Adamantium Katana, Remote Mines and M16

Strategy:

First, RUN!!!!

Get into a well protected building and place mines in strategic chokepoints. Have Transporter Dude stand up on higher level window and waste any zombies that try and attack.

Meanwhile, Bruce Lee stands near the doorway with the katana and starts beating up any zombies that come near.

I can also shoot them and stuff...

Reed then quickly runs upstairs, finds a bunch of random materials and uses it to create a giant anti zombie spray that changes the zombies into humans. He then makes a gun to put it into and then we simply spray the zombies with it, who turn into humans. So yeah...

Or, if it's allowed, can you add in God from Bruce/Even Almighty only without his omnipotence? Cause given that he's infinite years old and created everything/knows everything, he'd know how to create some thing that destroys all zombies instantly or something like that.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:46 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote