KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Could we be considered proof that aliens do exist?

Could we be considered proof that aliens do exist?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

We seem to consider things from other planets as aliens but yet in a way we our selves are aliens aren't we? I know we may not have the giant heads and so on but still to other life forms in space (if they do exist) we could look just as weird to them and be considered aliens

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:26 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
We seem to consider things from other planets as aliens but yet in a way we our selves are aliens aren't we? I know we may not have the giant heads and so on but still to other life forms in space (if they do exist) we could look just as weird to them and be considered aliens

Aliens in this sense means life forms not from earth, since we are from earth, no, no we could not.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 10:10 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We are proof that aliens CAN exist, not that they do. Your reasoning pre-supposes the existence of aliens (to be able to see us as aliens) and hence is logically flawed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you get thorns
village idiot

Re: Could we be considered proof that aliens do exist?

We don't have giant heads by whose standards?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 12:04 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I know we may not have the giant heads and so on but still to other life forms in space (if they do exist) we could look just as weird to them and be considered aliens
I wonder what Europans would make of your avatar:
"They communicate by synchronizing modified sweat gland tremors."

One of my favorite alien short stories:
http://home.earthlink.net/~paulrack/id82.html

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 12:19 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i believe that there is life on other planets but somewhere else out there in the universe. as big as the universe is this cant be the only planet that has a life form. in our solar system i dont believe there is life on other planets or else we would have made contact by now

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:06 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well, in our own planet we humans are aliens to other species so yeah...we just need to discover each other....

Ah Hell! I will just let Professor Michio Kaku explain.

Watch and learn you Earthlings!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 08:56 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reverend Yes

This man is impressive.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:10 PM
Reverend Yes is currently offline Click here to Send Reverend Yes a Private Message Find more posts by Reverend Yes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Why, Thank you! for such a compliment. I've been told I'm very impressive in many ways.

happy

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:14 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your logic only applies if aliens do exist (in which case we are aliens to them)...but in that case, if aliens do exist then...well, aliens do exist!

If they don't, then your point doesn't apply.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:37 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Could we be considered proof that aliens do exist?

Originally posted by you get thorns
We don't have giant heads by whose standards?

Joseph C. Merrick.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Look at Bada, that guy is proof alone that Aliens do exist. Hes damn right just odd.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 13th, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:37 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pollyanna03
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh i see that thanks for all of you

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 07:58 AM
pollyanna03 is currently offline Click here to Send pollyanna03 a Private Message Find more posts by pollyanna03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Until living things are found on some other object in space, there are not Aliens. Even if they were found would it be such a big deal when you consider that the know stuff flying around in space has similar compositions as mater on the earth. Therefore theres no reason that for example there might be some water based life forms on Europa a moon of Jupiter which is covered in ice with a massive ocean under it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 11:08 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Could we be considered proof that aliens do exist?

Originally posted by Robtard
Joseph C. Merrick.

I just spat my food all over my laptop after reading that...Thanks...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Could we be considered proof that aliens do exist?

Originally posted by jaden101
I just spat my food all over my laptop after reading that...Thanks...

You're welcome, friend.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 04:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clear

Assuming aliens exists it may be possible that we were brought from another planet. Possibly as an experiment from a more advanced civilization. Sure, it may not seem probable; but it certainly is possible.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 02:12 PM
Clear is currently offline Click here to Send Clear a Private Message Find more posts by Clear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you, 13?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 02:16 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clear

Originally posted by lord xyz
What are you, 13?

It may not seem probable but it certainly is possible. wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 02:23 PM
Clear is currently offline Click here to Send Clear a Private Message Find more posts by Clear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

maybe these "Orbs" & "Rods" which have been photographed, even on the moon in one youtube video are energetic life forms which live in space. We won´t know till we meet or find one, the thing is will we recognize it as an Alien seeing we have been preconditioned to expect "grays" like creatures.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 07:54 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote