KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWHulk Vs Superman with twist

WWHulk Vs Superman with twist
Started by: galactusischere

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

WWHulk Vs Superman with twist

WWHulk gets the ability to fly and move at the same speed of Superman.

PIS and CIS are off.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 11:02 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkgoalie
Where is my lightsaber...

he's already more durable and stronger, think doomsday...so with those advantages of supes nullified...i say this goes to WWH

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:03 AM
hulkgoalie is currently offline Click here to Send hulkgoalie a Private Message Find more posts by hulkgoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman. He is still stronger, and more durable. He has more powers as well. More effective and more smarter.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:11 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkgoalie

he's not stronger or more durable, he needs energy from sun, and hulk's HF is far better...

heat vision and breath aren't going to be able to stop the hulk, especially with flying and speed abilities on par with supes...

and smarter, maybe

effective? i don't think so

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:30 AM
hulkgoalie is currently offline Click here to Send hulkgoalie a Private Message Find more posts by hulkgoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Get some insight on Superman before claiming such stuff. Superman's strength>WWH(BASE). Superman's Durability>WWH(At base)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:31 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkgoalie

strength, yeah probably,

durability, scans?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:36 AM
xJLxKing

Up to you, since you claimed it first.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:36 AM
hulkgoalie

are you saying supes is more resistant to damage?

cause if so, then yes, you're correct, if we had hulk's HF in, which i was doing, then hulk wins

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:43 AM
hulkgoalie

cause in a fight, hulk lasts longer due to HF, but in level of resistance, and not actual fighting, supes probably is higher, but i thought we were talking about an actual fight...

and with no PIS, CIS, that is slight advantage to hulk

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:44 AM
xJLxKing

With or without HF, he has better Durability. Superman can take a hit that can destroy a planet, but WWH might not. He'll heal from it faster, but not if the hits are coming just as fast. Superman has easily hit and a destroy a planet. He can do it over and over again like in this scan

http://img394.imageshack.us/i/supermanpunchfy2.jpg/

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:45 AM
hulkgoalie

but he has the same speed and flying ability as supes now, so the hits won't be coming as fast...which means he'll be able to heal

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:49 AM
hulkgoalie

just out of curiosity, you like superman better don't you...lol

cause i don't think we'll agree

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:52 AM
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
but he has the same speed and flying ability as supes now, so the hits won't be coming as fast...which means he'll be able to heal

Superman has more powers like FB, HV, and other powers. He is also more intelligent and he has better fighting techniques

quote:
just out of curiosity, you like superman better don't you...lol cause i don't think we'll agree

It's up to you. You can prove me wrong when you post proof of WWH beings stronger, or more durable

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:00 AM
hulkgoalie

i am at a school away from home, where the filter doesn't allow much of any kind of pictures...so i am unable to prove anything at this moment in time...sorry

maybe we'll meet in another thread at another time...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:04 AM
xJLxKing

Alright

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:04 AM
hulkgoalie

anyways, gotta study...good argument though...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:05 AM
quanchi_is_dumb
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman breaks this pathetic joke WWHulk in half

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:22 AM
quanchi_is_dumb is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi_is_dumb a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi_is_dumb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:03 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by xJLxKing
With or without HF, he has better Durability. Superman can take a hit that can destroy a planet, but WWH might not. He'll heal from it faster, but not if the hits are coming just as fast. Superman has easily hit and a destroy a planet. He can do it over and over again like in this scan

http://img394.imageshack.us/i/supermanpunchfy2.jpg/

is this scan supposed to be proof that Superman can easily hit and destroy a planet?
confused

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 08:55 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Warlord
is this scan supposed to be proof that Superman can easily hit and destroy a planet?
confused

He can. You still doubt that?

As for this thread. It's closer then most people Think. I think it's about 50-50

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 08:58 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote