KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos Seeks Revenge on Link

Kratos Seeks Revenge on Link
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Kratos Seeks Revenge on Link

During the events of God of War II, before Kratos dies from his injuries made by Zeus, Link suddenly stops by. He flips Kratos off and walks away. Being flipped off is one of the many insults Kratos will not stand. After Kratos destroyed the Greek Gods and the Titans, he sets off to Hyrule but before he got there, he meets giants who want to aid him in battle for no reason whatsoever. At Hyrule Castle, Link looks off into the distance and sees giant figures coming. On one of the shoulders of the giants is Kratos shouting "Link, I have returned, I bring the destruction of Hyrule!" and cue the End Begins music..

Kratos (GoWIII) has the Blades of Exile, Blade of Olympus, Claws of Hades, Nemean Cestus, Nemesis Whip, Golden Fleece, Head of Helios, Hermes Boots, and Bow of Apollo. The giants aiding Kratos will be all sixteen of the Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus.

This is Orcarina of Time Adult Link and has all weapons and equipment from OoT. He will be aided by Midna who has all pieces of the Fused Shadows, and Sheik (not the SSBB Sheik).

Will Link survive? Probably not but that's my opinion.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 01:38 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Nope... We ain't having this again.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 01:39 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Basically Link and Sheik vs Kratos if you ask me. Midna with all four Fused Shadows should be able to solo the colossi.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 01:53 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Shin: GEE, THERE SURE ARE ALOT OF SPITE THREADS AROUND HERE!
SHIN MAH BOI, THIS SPITE IS WHAT ALL TRUE TROLLERS STRIVE FOR!
Shin: I JUST WONDER WHAT NEMESIS IS UP TO.
YOUR MAJESTY, NEMESIS HAS CREATED ANOTHER SPITE THREAD
HOW CAN WE HELP?
IT IS WRITTEN, ONLY SHIN CAN TROLL NEMESIS
Shin: GREAT, I'LL GRAB MY BOOZE
THERE IS NO TIME, YOUR CALCS ARE ENOUGH
*Edited because there are no wmnz on the internet*
SQUADALAH, WE ARE OFF
Shin: WOW, WHAT ARE ALL THOSE THREADS?
THESE ARE THE SPITE THREADS OF EVIL, YOU MUST CONQUER EACH
Shin: I GUESS I BETTER GET TROLLING

Howdy!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:35 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Shin: GEE, THERE SURE ARE ALOT OF SPITE THREADS AROUND HERE!
SHIN MAH BOI, THIS SPITE IS WHAT ALL TRUE TROLLERS STRIVE FOR!
Shin: I JUST WONDER WHAT NEMESIS IS UP TO.
YOUR MAJESTY, NEMESIS HAS CREATED ANOTHER SPITE THREAD
HOW CAN WE HELP?
IT IS WRITTEN, ONLY SHIN CAN TROLL NEMESIS
Shin: GREAT, I'LL GRAB MY BOOZE
THERE IS NO TIME, YOUR CALCS ARE ENOUGH
*Edited because there are no wmnz on the internet*
SQUADALAH, WE ARE OFF
Shin: WOW, WHAT ARE ALL THOSE THREADS?
THESE ARE THE SPITE THREADS OF EVIL, YOU MUST CONQUER EACH
Shin: I GUESS I BETTER GET TROLLING

LOL... too much win.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 05:40 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

The OP is setting up a scenario where Kratos is the protagonist and Link is the antagonist. Therefore, Kratos now has the plot advantage to defeat Link.

Since it's Kratos' quest to destroy Link, Link is the final boss by default while all the other LoZ characters are mini bosses or npcs that Kratos will destroy. Characters like Ganon, Sheik, and Midna will be bosses Kratos will come across to defeat and steal a item/weapon from to use against common enemies, later bosses, and finally Link. Princess Zelda will be there for Kratos to sex minigame, etc...

End result: Kratos wins by default of the OP

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:27 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE is currently offline Find more posts by I_Cheat_U_LOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

LMAO xD

Sig by Scythe

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:44 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I like the Princess Zelda sex minigame idea lol

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 12th, 2010 07:29 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

What's with you and spite threads?

Kratos won't even have to fight Link and Sheik since they're gonna get slaughtered by the Colossi. But in a God of War game, anybody that's pisses him off gets slaughtered by him. In this case, it'll be like this:

@ 1:20

Midna is the only challenge here. This would be a boss fight similar to one of those Leviathan tentacles except the Colossi would serve as platforms. It ends with Kratos killing Midna with the Blade of Olympus or by one of the Colossi.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 12th, 2010 09:36 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

Wow game spoiled lol

Old Post May 12th, 2010 10:09 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Sin, I know you didn't just say Link and Sheik get beaten by the Colossi. There's a huge difference between thinking a character isn't as good as others think and blatantly ignoring everything said character has ever done.

It's Midna, Sheik, and Link vs Kratos. My money is on Team 1.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 10:41 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I like the Princess Zelda sex minigame idea lol

Yeh. But wait...Which Zelda are we using? confused

Sig by Scythe

Old Post May 12th, 2010 11:31 PM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Sin, I know you didn't just say Link and Sheik get beaten by the Colossi. There's a huge difference between thinking a character isn't as good as others think and blatantly ignoring everything said character has ever done.

It's Midna, Sheik, and Link vs Kratos. My money is on Team 1.

I did actually. While Malus, Kuromori, and Pelagia distract Midna, Link will try dealing one of the Colossi before being tackled by Celosia or Cenobia and then eaten by Dirge. If Link is lucky, he might be able to beat Valus, who is a complete dumbass. Link is gonna have to deal with Basaran's concussive bolts and let's not forget that the Colossi are armored and can can only be harmed by certain spots. On top of that, Link can get shaken off or shot down.

Sheik is useless.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 12th, 2010 11:46 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Actually I'd say Sheik can keep at least one Colossus at bay.

Link can solo them all, as can Midna. Easily, as a matter of fact.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:04 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

The same Sheik that is virtually featless? erm

Howdy!

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:06 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Zelda held down Ganon. And is at least normal human level, which is what I believe took down the Colossus.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:08 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Nah.

Held him down with powah of light.

Prove it would be effective against a Colossus, who would just step on Sheik.

Howdy!

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:10 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Well, shining a bit of light on Ganon isn't enough to keep him down, otherwise he'd be nocturnal. So I imagine there's force behind it. And if it uses force, there is enough to pin down a physical power house.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:16 AM
Sin_Volvagia

Link can solo them all, as can Midna. Easily, as a matter of fact.

Sheik isn't beating any Colossi. Link can solo all the 16 but all at the same time? No.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:18 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I'd say he could. And again, easily.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:19 AM