KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Team 7 vs Grand Fisher

Team 7 vs Grand Fisher
Started by: draxx_tOfU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Team 7 vs Grand Fisher

beginning of series team 7 minus Kakashi

VS

Grand Fisher when he first appeared

who wins?...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 10:24 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Grand Fisher, imo. Team 7 at the beginning could barely wipe their own asses.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 10:57 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Lesse, as-of their team formation, Naruto has his clones, and Sasuke has fireballs (and those big windmill shuriken he uses). Sakura can throw kunai and that's about it.

I think they can take him, in large part due to Sasuke, who was pretty good even to start with. Normal hollows, even somewhat exceptional ones like GF, aren't all that tough, and the idea of having to attack a foe disguised as a friend isn't too foreign to them.

Plus, who would GF disguise his lure as? Sasuke's got no-one who'd stop him from attacking. Sakura, maybe Sasuke. Naruto, perhaps Iruka? Which'd be too out-of-place for Naruto to buy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 10:57 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Naruto, perhaps Iruka? Which'd be too out-of-place for Naruto to buy.

Beginning of series Naruto was a retard though. Falling for snare traps and stuff.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 11:03 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by King Kandy
Beginning of series Naruto was a retard though. Falling for snare traps and stuff.

Definite true.

Still, he can provide decoy for Sasuke, who has pretty good fireballs, strong taijutsu, and skill with thrown weapons.

It's all about Sasuke in this match.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 11:06 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

To be fair, he was only 12.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 11:12 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Tell that to "Your brother Itachi was ANBU by the time he was 8!" Itachi. no expression

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 11:20 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

We can't all be Gary Stu's Blax. Not everyones you.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 11:22 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Aside from his lure, Grand Fisher has his physical attributes, reasonable but not that high, and his hair, which is somewhat fast but easy to escape from even if caught.

Ichigo had almost no power when they fought, after all.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 12:08 AM
NemeBro

Well Sakura is useless, Naruto may as well be useless, so it is really just Sasuke vs. Grand Fisher.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 12:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Nephthys
To be fair, he was only 12.

And yet he was close to a chuunin level ninja in terms of skill & power. At age 7 he had more chakra than the average genin.

Though I don't know GF's abilities, right now I do think he'd win, since it's just Sasuke who would be an actual threat in this fight. Naruto would be the first to fall, as he'd just charge at GF, while Sakura would do nothing.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:05 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Tell that to "Your brother Itachi was ANBU by the time he was 8!" Itachi. no expression

That's got to be so surreal. Kakashi was a chunin when he was six, supposedly. Like, just imagine you're a genin, and your mission commander is six years old.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:07 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
And yet he was close to a chuunin level ninja in terms of skill & power. At age 7 he had more chakra than the average genin.

Though I don't know GF's abilities, right now I do think he'd win, since it's just Sasuke who would be an actual threat in this fight. Naruto would be the first to fall, as he'd just charge at GF, while Sakura would do nothing.

Even if Naruto fell, his regen might get him back in. Also if he rushed, it'd probably be with several clones, and it'd at the least help tell Sasuke what he's up against.

For ways to kill someone, pretty much all GF has is claws.

I do think Sasuke + mostly useless teammates equals a win. Super early bleach had pretty minor power levels and until Ichigo met the Menos, he showed almost nothing special, and GF doesn't have much good defense against just being burned.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:28 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by King Kandy
That's got to be so surreal. Kakashi was a chunin when he was six, supposedly. Like, just imagine you're a genin, and your mission commander is six years old.

Was Itachi ever a Jounin? He seemingly jumped from Chuunin rank into becoming an ANBU captain at 13.

Originally posted by Q99
Even if Naruto fell, his regen might get him back in. Also if he rushed, it'd probably be with several clones, and it'd at the least help tell Sasuke what he's up against.

For ways to kill someone, pretty much all GF has is claws.

I do think Sasuke + mostly useless teammates equals a win. Super early bleach had pretty minor power levels and until Ichigo met the Menos, he showed almost nothing special, and GF doesn't have much good defense against just being burned.

His regen wasn't that fast unless his emotions went out of control. Also, I think that Naruto would just rush in without clones. I remember him rushing towards Kakashi like that.

Guess so. I've got nothing to counter, and I really don't want to go over the GF fight right now. meh.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:40 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The '6 year chunin' thing seems like it only happens during war. That is, as soon as you know jutsu and combat skills, you're on a squad, at least in a minor role, and from there it's not hard for events to conspire to give you a chance for promotion.

Even Itachi only graduated the exams at 7, and chunin at 10.

Was Itachi ever a Jounin? He seemingly jumped from Chuunin rank into becoming an ANBU captain at 13.

Not exactly, but if someone qualifies for ANBU captain they qualify for Jonin if you ask me.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:46 AM
King Kandy

I've always understood that ANBU used a separate ranking system for their members than the main Konoha military.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:50 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Ahh, true.
The Konoha Police Force still had Jounins & Chuunins among them, and had their own ranking system.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 02:02 AM
Q99

ANBU probably doesn't due to the desire for anonymity among it's forces.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 03:07 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Is this them before the first sharingan and fox uses?

Mass shadow clone with sharingan Sasuke's skills may have a chance.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 04:39 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by BloodRain
Is this them before the first sharingan and fox uses?

Mass shadow clone with sharingan Sasuke's skills may have a chance.

It's before that, though personally I think it'd be a very solid win for the ninja at that point.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 05:59 PM