KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sentry vs the authority

sentry vs the authority
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

sentry vs the authority

apollo

doctor (latest)

midnighter

hawksmoor

jenny quantum

engineer

swift

vs

sentry (siege mindset)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 02:43 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Whatever Mungi says...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 03:29 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Well, if Thor took him down, I'm sure the Doctor can.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 03:33 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

or jenny

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 03:37 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

hahahaha...i love how people make it like thor beat hiim straight up...not even close

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:09 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Authority.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 11:54 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Originally posted by MrMind
or jenny
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Authority.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 11:59 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I love how people think theres not an once of PIS with Sentry.

And...with the new rules, this is Sentry with no Void feats.

"Sentry and Void feats are not interchangeable, at all."

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 15th, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 12:00 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by The Nuul
I love how people think theres not a once of PIS with Sentry.
PIS is a myth made by mods to keep Carver in control.
Unfortunately his sharingan can see through their illusions.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 12:03 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

I love how people think theres not an once of PIS with Sentry.

PIS is whatever the majority thinks it is.

Just Gen pop's way of giving you the finger.

Also Quantum + doctor > Sentry

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 06:36 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Black

Hell, i think Jack could take him.

Phase him into the ground

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 06:52 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by bbrem123
hahahaha...i love how people make it like thor beat hiim straight up...not even close
Classic Thor would rape Sentry current Thor is alot weaker so yeah it was a surprised.

So if a weak Thor could beat him I guess its pretty safe to assume these guys would rape him lol. Midnight could probably do it alone

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 08:18 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

thor couldnt beat voidtry

authority would stomp

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 08:45 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Thor killed him in Siege.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 08:46 PM

Thor killed him in Siege.
and yet, he didnt and couldnt beat him straight up on his own or without the help of sentry's suicidal urges

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 08:53 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by 753
thor couldnt beat voidtry

authority would stomp

Thor or rather classic Thor can easily beat void. He's beaten, foes like Surtur, Mephisto and skyfathers what on earth is void going to do to be a threat to him? What has void even done to be a threat? He broke Hulks bones but Hulk is durable not invulnerable like Thor. The first time when the void was out they didn't even show a fight, they showed a few panels of shapeshifting and a few of the WEAKER character hitting him. Classic Thor would dominate void.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:00 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by kakuzu
Thor or rather classic Thor can easily beat void. He's beaten, foes like Surtur, Mephisto and skyfathers what on earth is void going to do to be a threat to him? What has void even done to be a threat? He broke Hulks bones but Hulk is durable not invulnerable like Thor. The first time when the void was out they didn't even show a fight, they showed a few panels of shapeshifting and a few of the WEAKER character hitting him. Classic Thor would dominate void.
he beat the molecule man and came back from the dead 4 times. he was in fact indestructible

classic thor was not a skyfather either and when exactly did he straight up beat mephisto, not just ruin his plans or resist his corruption?

Last edited by 753 on Mar 15th, 2011 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:05 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by 753
he beat the molecule man and came back from the dead 4 times. he was in fact indestructible

classic thor was not a skyfather either

1.He got a new powerset for the first time by a writer which he doesn't even know how to use on any one larger than molecular man. Thor alot larger. Thor can do the same thing just like he has done to absorbing man TWICE.

2.Classic Thor of course isn't skyfatehr but he's beaten threats much more dangerous than void. Hell Iron man could probably take out void lol. I'm pretty sure you can't post anything that shows the void not Sentry but the void is a match for classic Thor. Regardless of the two Thor can beat them. Thor has actually demonstrated the power of 1,000 and 1,000,000 exploding suns, Sentry has not demonstrated the power of even half a sun yet.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:08 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by 753
and yet, he didnt and couldnt beat him straight up on his own or without the help of sentry's suicidal urges

That was a weak Thor lol. That is a depowered version its sad the void even had trouble with that. If he couldn't even handle that how could he handle the real deal? Your forgetting that even though sentry wanted to die that doesn't coutn for the fact it only took one hit. That means the weak Thor still needed one hit.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:09 PM

Originally posted by kakuzu
1.He got a new powerset for the first time by a writer which he doesn't even know how to use on any one larger than molecular man. Thor alot larger. Thor can do the same thing just like he has done to absorbing man TWICE.

2.Classic Thor of course isn't skyfatehr but he's beaten threats much more dangerous than void. Hell Iron man could probably take out void lol. I'm pretty sure you can't post anything that shows the void not Sentry but the void is a match for classic Thor. Regardless of the two Thor can beat them. Thor has actually demonstrated the power of 1,000 and 1,000,000 exploding suns, Sentry has not demonstrated the power of even half a sun yet.
Thor is larger than molecule man? wtf does this mean? powerwise, thor is a microbe next to MM

that writer retconned his powerset btw and the original void was said to have eaten galaxies

2. lol he beat the molecule man and owen, even after the retcon, is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>classic thor at his very best day. now, you could claim that owen was on a particularly watered down day or suffering from self-imposed power blocks again and that's fine, but to claim classic thor is above him is ludicrous

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:15 PM