KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hank Henshaw vs Odin...

Hank Henshaw vs Odin...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Hank Henshaw vs Odin...

Cyborg Superman pushes his technopathy to its limits, takes control of Planet Cybertron, goes into "Unicron" mode, and takes on Odin...hows does the battle go in the following locations:

1) Battle takes place in deep space...
2) Battle takes place in the heart of Asgard...
3) Battle takes place near Apokalypse (where Henshaw can acquire more tech if need be)...

Old Post May 4th, 2011 05:25 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Couldn't Odin just... Destroy the planet? Or at the very least, transport it to another dimension?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 4th, 2011 05:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

As a bonus question, is Henshaw the most powerful Herald in the right environment?

Or does Superman with a long enough Sundip still beat him out?

Old Post May 4th, 2011 05:29 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Long enough as in DC 1000000? (rethorical question)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 4th, 2011 05:29 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Couldn't Odin just... Destroy the planet? Or at the very least, transport it to another dimension?

I dont think it would be that easy; Unicron was godlike...vulnerable to the Matrix, but godlike nonetheless.

I have no evidence to back it up, but my gut is telling me that it would be mighty difficult...if not impossible...to BFR Unicron.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 05:34 PM
JonyBoy2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Unicron was godlike..I have no evidence to back it up
Odin is a true God

Old Post May 4th, 2011 07:05 PM
JonyBoy2 is currently offline Click here to Send JonyBoy2 a Private Message Find more posts by JonyBoy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I dont think it would be that easy; Unicron was godlike...vulnerable to the Matrix, but godlike nonetheless.

I have no evidence to back it up, but my gut is telling me that it would be mighty difficult...if not impossible...to BFR Unicron.
Wait... How would Henshaw gain the same power as Unicron?

Old Post May 4th, 2011 07:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

So was Unicron. At least in the comics. Unicron is the God of Chaos and Primus's oposite, and he also consumed the previous Transformers Universe.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 4th, 2011 07:11 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

That said, it'd take more than Henshaw making a body out of Cybertron to become Unicron. He'd be really, really big, but he wouldn't have Unicron's powers. I could see Odin winning, honestly.

*edit

Exactly. He wouldn't (though there is other stuff hidden on Cybertron that's very powerful in it's own right).

>Z<

Old Post May 4th, 2011 07:13 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by illadelph12
That said, it'd take more than Henshaw making a body out of Cybertron to become Unicron. He'd be really, really big, but he wouldn't have Unicron's powers. I could see Odin winning, honestly.
Pretty much what I was thinking. I have no doubts that Henshaw could become the planet, but that wouldn't give him Unicron-level power by default, afaik.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 07:16 PM

As a bonus question, is Henshaw the most powerful Herald in the right environment?

Or does Superman with a long enough Sundip still beat him out?
they would not be heralds anymore, so it's kind of moot.are you asking which herald can amp the furthest?

Old Post May 4th, 2011 08:47 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Unicron is a planet no? Hank is a high herald right? Odin is a GALAXY BUSTING SKYFATHER that can amp from two different sources : the land of Asgard and the souls of the Asgardians.

Odin destroys Hank in all 3 scenarios 10/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 09:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Well Unicron himself believed that reconnecting his head to Cybertron would allow him to regain his former glory...

That is what makes me believe that Henshaw would essentially become Unicron if he possessed Cybertron...

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:02 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by 753
they would not be heralds anymore, so it's kind of moot.are you asking which herald can amp the furthest?

Good point...

I guess I am asking which Herald could amp the furthest then...

smile

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:03 PM
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Odin is a true God

Actually he is a alien. Zeus is a true god.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:05 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Good point...

smile
maybe thor? rkt was pretty absurdly powerfull.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:06 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by zopzop
Unicron is a planet no? Hank is a high herald right? Odin is a GALAXY BUSTING SKYFATHER that can amp from two different sources : the land of Asgard and the souls of the Asgardians.

Odin destroys Hank in all 3 scenarios 10/10.

Unicron was capable of destroying a universe though...

Maybe Odin would win in Asgard if he amps all the way up (and even then can we conclusively say that Odin would then be a universe destroyer as well?), but what about in senario 1 and 3?

Universe destroying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy busting.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:08 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Good point...

smile

Under the right circumstances, I'd say Absorbing Man. The applications of his powers, if used intelligently, could make for a very powerful person. He could essentially pull off a Korvac.

>Z<

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:31 PM
JonyBoy2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by illadelph12
Under the right circumstances, I'd say Absorbing Man. The applications of his powers, if used intelligently, could make for a very powerful person. He could essentially pull off a Korvac.
who is Korvac?

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:34 PM
JonyBoy2 is currently offline Click here to Send JonyBoy2 a Private Message Find more posts by JonyBoy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Good thing Absorbing Man tapped out at Sentry, as far as limits go; the same guy who ran out of energy in a fist fight with Hulk.

Superman is, without question, the one who can amp the furthest.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 4th, 2011 10:36 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote