KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Lanterns vs ThunderBoltz

Green Lanterns vs ThunderBoltz
Started by: JonyBoy2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JonyBoy2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Green Lanterns vs ThunderBoltz

Green Lightning(ali Ryner-West) & Garl Rathbone(GL with 4 arms and one GL ring per arm)

vs

Thunderboltz

Green Lanterns vs ThunderBoltz (juggernaut's team)

Old Post May 5th, 2011 06:48 PM
JonyBoy2 is currently offline Click here to Send JonyBoy2 a Private Message Find more posts by JonyBoy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

those characters have a total of 5 appearances between them...

EDIT: and from my very limited knowledge of GLs, they might have an extreme amount of difficulty dealing with Man-Thing, save BFR/containment...

Last edited by tsilamini on May 5th, 2011 at 07:14 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2011 07:12 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JonyBoy2
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
Man-Thing, save BFR/containment...
how is Man thing going to touch them? all lanterns have forceField and geen lightning has superspeed

Edit. they can also fly

Old Post May 5th, 2011 07:23 PM
JonyBoy2 is currently offline Click here to Send JonyBoy2 a Private Message Find more posts by JonyBoy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

he probably wouldn't...

I didn't say Manny takes them (though, if you want I can make some crazy arguments). The point is, there is little they could do to him. Mix in Satanna... :/

like I said, only 5 issues for these guys, and some of those are even just single panel appearances... I havent got all the issues yet, but I'm not sure if they would have the feats to put them against Jugs/Ghost/Moonstone/Songbird/Man-Thing/Satanna. Like, seriouslt, that is one ****ing stacked team...

Old Post May 5th, 2011 07:45 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JonyBoy2
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
he probably wouldn't...

I didn't say Manny takes them (though, if you want I can make some crazy arguments). The point is, there is little they could do to him. Mix in Satanna... :/

like I said, only 5 issues for these guys, and some of those are even just single panel appearances... I havent got all the issues yet, but I'm not sure if they would have the feats to put them against Jugs/Ghost/Moonstone/Songbird/Man-Thing/Satanna. Like, seriouslt, that is one ****ing stacked team...
I see what you mean, but how about the Circle of Fire Lantern Team?

Old Post May 5th, 2011 07:57 PM
tsilamini

most full fledged lanterns are at least herald level, IMO.

most of the TBs are not

a full team of lanterns, unless they are all these c-listers like you mentioned in the OP would probably take the TBs

Old Post May 5th, 2011 08:15 PM
Senor Cage

GL's.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 08:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote