KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Loki vs Flash

Loki vs Flash
Started by: dawsey28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dawsey28

Loki vs Flash

Loki vs Flash

Round 1:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Loki vs Barry Allen

Rules: Both get 2 days Preptime, No BFRs/Ringouts, They start the battle at opposite sides of the city.

Round 2:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Loki vs Wally West

Rules: Both get 2 days Preptime, No BFRs/Ringouts, They start the battle at opposite sides of the city.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 10:02 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Dunno... I actually edge out to Loki w/ 2 days prep... but only if he comes into the battle with active effects. Also I don't know if he could block speedforce based attacks like a speedsteal that would just outright stop him. Supposing he could the follow up would be an anti-kinetic energy field around him that just reduces kinetic energy outside himself to nil. A lot of this is dependent on his capability to stop access to the speedforce. Personally I don't think he could as I'm not sure beyond zoom and the flashes that anyone actually can influence the actual speedforce.

So I change up to undecided.

Barry stands a better chance than Wally IMO.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 12:52 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Loki owns Flash under these conditions.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 06:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
like I said though comes with the condition he can block speedforce abilities. I think he should be able to but I'm uncertain

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 08:13 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

WTF is Flash gonna do if Loki decides to enter the fight in astral form? Loki wins 10/10. He far too versatile for Flash (either of them).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 08:46 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Scoobless

Pretty Much, Flash can run about and punch and kick all he wants. It won't do jack shit to a competent loki with prep.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 09:02 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Loki wins pretty decisively.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 01:47 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Loki wins.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 03:47 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermonkey

Last edited by spidermonkey on Nov 24th, 2011 at 06:17 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 06:05 AM
spidermonkey is currently offline Click here to Send spidermonkey a Private Message Find more posts by spidermonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Wow, I guess prepped Loki is too much for The Flashes.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 06:18 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Loki thrashes the Flash, more knowledgeable posters than I have already given reasons..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 09:43 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Loki thrashes the Flash, more knowledgeable posters than I have already given reasons..
pretty much. I give loki an advantage because he has more viable options against the flashes which they pretty much would have to rely on the speedforce speedsteal to completely stop all of Loki's functions. But there is no guarantee for them that Loki wouldn't be able to find a defense and Loki in turn has options like intangibility and outright kinetic energy nullification fields to stop them. Also his magic is not necessarily reliant on catching up to them as IIRC he's got direct effect magics that don't require him to actually tag the flashes.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 05:51 PM