KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Nimrod...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wonder Woman wins... 2 40.00%
Nimrod wins... 3 60.00%
Stalemate... 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wonder Woman vs Nimrod...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Wonder Woman vs Nimrod...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:22 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

If it wasn't for that lasso, I believe he'd own that @$$. But with the lasso and her speed, she's fast enough to snare him to win every time she attempts it. WW for the vast majority.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 09:13 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Diana for the win. I think her magic weapons like tiara and so on won't be easy to adapt to.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
If it wasn't for that lasso, I believe he'd own that @$$. But with the lasso and her speed, she's fast enough to snare him to win every time she attempts it. WW for the vast majority.

Also her lightning-bracers are pretty good. She used them to turn an Ivo-made android to dust.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:36 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Q99
Also her lightning-bracers are pretty good. She used them to turn an Ivo-made android to dust.

Nimrod would just reform. IMHO, it's her lasso and excellent battle reflexes/speed that win this.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:45 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by zopzop
Nimrod would just reform.

From a pile of ash?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:52 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Q99
From a pile of ash?

Yup. In his bio and on panel (issue escapes me), it says he has complete control of his form down to the molecular level. He's reforming.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:19 AM
Q99

There's a difference between being able to completely control one's molecules when one is intact, and when one's molecule control stuff is all destroyed.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 03:04 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Q99
There's a difference between being able to completely control one's molecules when one is intact, and when one's molecule control stuff is all destroyed.

He will reform. I'm trying to find that scan where he was reduced to smoldering rubble and he tped himself away and reformed. There are other instances too but I don't have the issue numbers on hand.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 05:21 AM
Q99

If so, then yea, guess she can't kill him. Though restraint or temporary victory is possible.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 05:31 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Q99
If so, then yea, guess she can't kill him. Though restraint or temporary victory is possible.

I didn't even know the Lightening attack she can use with her Bracers was that powerful. If she really can reduce him to dust, even if he does reform, it's still a forum win in her favor. So I guess with or without the Lasso, WW takes this.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 05:36 AM
Senor Cage

Is this current ww? She probably loses. Pre relaunch, she wins.

And I'd like to see the scan of Nimrod coming back from ash.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 05:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote