KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama campaign tomfoolery.

Obama campaign tomfoolery.
Started by: Zeal Ex Nihilo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama campaign tomfoolery.

Such wry wit.
quote:
Who inspires you to give?

This holiday season, we’re giving you a chance to have a little fun at the expense of a Republican in your life by letting them know they inspired you to make a donation to the Obama campaign.

Simply enter their name and email address below. Then, we’ll send them a message letting them know they inspired you to donate.

Thank you for supporting this campaign, and happy holidays.

Important: By making a donation today, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to have dinner with Barack and Michelle Obama. By clicking on the “Submit” button below or otherwise participating in the promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements.

It fits right into the young progressive attitude: effete, passive-aggressive snark punctuated with resentment.

I'm tempted to vote straight ticket Republican to get this shit out of office.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:17 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Such wry wit.

It fits right into the young progressive attitude: effete, passive-aggressive snark punctuated with resentment.

I'm tempted to vote straight ticket Republican to get this shit out of office.

Incidentally, what's your email, Zeal?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

While agree about the attitude thing...

I would never vote republican(or democrat) unless they had a candidate worthy of voting for... you know... like Ron Paul.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:25 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

If the stealth democrat Trump runs as an independent, Obama will be assured victory.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:32 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Incidentally, what's your email, Zeal?

A fool and his money.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:36 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

how dare he attempt to get donations from individuals! He should get 100% of his financing through major corporate entities!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:37 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I hope people are not stupid enough to vote him for president again.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 04:23 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I hope people are not stupid enough to vote him for president again.

It looks like the alternative will be worse though.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 04:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The sitting president is usually reelected.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 04:26 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Maybe but still I am crossing my fingers anyway.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 04:27 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Originally posted by Bardock42
It looks like the alternative will be exactly the same though.

Bush = Obama = whoever

they enact all the same policies and go about their business the same way. The ONLY thing I can see a republican not doing that Obama did was repealing DADT. The rest was perfectly inline with with the right, the only reason they rally against Obama is because he doesn't have an R next to his name.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 04:31 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Cyner
Bush = Obama = whoever

they enact all the same policies and go about their business the same way. The ONLY thing I can see a republican not doing that Obama did was repealing DADT. The rest was perfectly inline with with the right, the only reason they rally against Obama is because he doesn't have an R next to his name.

That's not exactly true, but yes, Obama is very right wing, and definitely extremely pro-corporate interests.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 04:55 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Bush was alot better president then Obama and the fact that people voted for someone who has an arab name remains a mystery to me.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 05:02 PM
tsilamini

the fact that people voted for someone who has an arab name remains a mystery to me.

A) Barak Obama is a Swahili name, as the Obama lineage is from Kenya, an African nation.

B) wut?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 05:04 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Bush was alot better president then Obama and the fact that people voted for someone who has an arab name remains a mystery to me.

Well, a name is not important in politics, or at least it shouldn't be, Obama's campaign promises and implications of policy (which did turn out to be a load of shit and mostly lies) were much, much better to a lot of people than what McCain (despite his white name) promised.

I don't know why you don't like Obama, I thought you are a Republican, and Obama has done nothing if not continue to further Bushian neo-con policies, in some ways more effectively than a Republican ever could, by completely disabling the Democratic party.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 05:20 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Similar to aids being better than cancer

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 05:25 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It sounds the same for me. And how was he worst then the President we have now?beside the war and oil thing.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 06:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It sounds the same for me. And how was he worst then the President we have now?beside the war and oil thing.

Selling a war based on lies that will end up costing at least 4 trillion dollars after all factors are factored in; thereby placing your/America's great-great-great-grandchildren in a 'born into debt' situation isn't bad enough for you? Really?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 12:30 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Cyner
Bush = Obama = whoever

exactly,two birds of a feather.I never would have voted for a republican or demo either since they are actually the demopublicans and reprocrats and are buddies with each other but I am actually going to vote this time republican because like you said,Pual is not one of them.He is the only one that believes in the constitution.thats why he is a RINO.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 06:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

except thats not saying much since Before Obozo came along,Bush was the most corrupt president ever.you go back the past 45 years or so every president that has gotten in has been worse than the previous one so its no surprise actually that Obama has turned out worse than Bushwacker.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 06:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote