KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The new Iron Man

The new Iron Man
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The new Iron Man

Stark is stepping down and no longer be Iron Man.....Starting from Invincible Iron Man #518

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...7/news/?a=55691

I bet he will be back wearing the armor by the time Iron Man 3 gets released.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 01:07 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Marvel gets some stupid f*cking ideas sometimes...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 04:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Looks like something out of the tron movie but with an iron man face

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 05:16 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Are we sure it's black? Could be Marvel censoring the armor not to spoil what it looks like (they do it for teasers all the time). Looks very Tron-ish

My bet it will be Rhodes to add more "color" to the Marvel U, same with them introducing the black Nick Fury in the 616 universe now.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 06:10 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Metron, lolol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 06:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Stark will be back after 10-12 issues... IMO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Are we sure it's black? Could be Marvel censoring the armor not to spoil what it looks like (they do it for teasers all the time). Looks very Tron-ish

My bet it will be Rhodes to add more "color" to the Marvel U, same with them introducing the black Nick Fury in the 616 universe now.

I do like Rhodes, however since he has failed to generate sales for Marvel all by himself, I don't see them putting him into this "new" Iron Man armor

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 07:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

True, as look at Brother Voodoo he didn't last too long and that was the same principle.

Iron Man will be a native-american-asian teenage to cover all their basis.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 07:49 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by -K-M-

Don't forget the all new 'color' spider-man

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 08:28 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Juntai
Metron, lolol.

Just Tron.

Actually, this would've been better.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 04:43 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Galan007
Ok come its not like Marvel had Captain American not be Captain American.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 04:50 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Galan007

Hell yeah. It's retarded.

I liked Bucky Barnes as Captain America, but this... How original.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 07:38 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah great idea Matt Fraction.........been doing good on the title on and then this comes out of your arse

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 07:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Nothing wrong with change people. Stark deserves a fricken holiday. Time to work on his tech whilst someone else helms the armor.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 02:14 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah great idea Matt Fraction.........been doing good on the title on and then this comes out of your arse

Most Iron Man fan's I've seen/heard across forums hate his run so much a great deal of them have dropped the comic.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 03:17 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by the ninjak
Nothing wrong with change people. Stark deserves a fricken holiday. Time to work on his tech whilst someone else helms the armor.

change is sometimes good, but it still has to be done right.. besides with the avengers coming out and marvel forging ahead with Iron Man 3, i doubt Stark will be out of the armor for too long

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 09:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Most Iron Man fan's I've seen/heard across forums hate his run so much a great deal of them have dropped the comic.
It started out pretty good with the ezekiel stane saga but withered horribly over time.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 08:02 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm liking the current story with Mandarin.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 08:22 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm liking the current story with Mandarin.

So am I. But the whole build up to that took forever. You can only read Ironman in trades now due to the drama aspects of Fractions writing.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 12:23 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm going to do that next, get it in the trades after the current story is done.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 12:31 PM