KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How do I create my own forum on here?

How do I create my own forum on here?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

How do I create my own forum on here?

I've noticed usrs on here seem to own their own forum. How do I do that?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:22 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

People don't have their own forums on here. Perhaps you got confused by the Moderator's name on the forum.

There is however forum software out there if you want to make your own forum. This forum runs on vBulletin, which costs money, but there are also free alternatives. Like the website forumotion, which makes it really easy, or the open source phpBB framework.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:37 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: How do I create my own forum on here?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever

You have to send me all of your money. jk big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 09:30 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Bardock42
People don't have their own forums on here. Perhaps you got confused by the Moderator's name on the forum.

There is however forum software out there if you want to make your own forum. This forum runs on vBulletin, which costs money, but there are also free alternatives. Like the website forumotion, which makes it really easy, or the open source phpBB framework.

did anyone get that?..lol

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 10:26 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

If you're talking about the hidden "Shitposting" forum run by Thoren and I, we had to blackmail Raz for it.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 11:32 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: How do I create my own forum on here?

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever

There is only three ways that a member can create their own forum here on KMC.

1.Black magic rituals involving new born sacrifices
2. commitment to participating in some of the most shady and evil conspiracy theories.
3. Money and lots of it...,more than you can even conceive.

You are not capable of doing or offering anything on that list. Even if you did or could you still wouldn't be considered because you suck. Sorry to break this news to you but someone had to tell you the truth wink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

someone create a romantic movie forum or comedy,,, or classic vintage movie forum...brava..lol

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 07:52 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by Bardock42

Sorry, I'm so late in replying. Thank you for your help. :-)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 09:47 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No spamming here though... wink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 10:03 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote