KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Quai Chang Caine vs movie Captain America

Quai Chang Caine vs movie Captain America
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quai Chang Caine vs movie Captain America

From Kung Fu. Legend Continues doesn't count, since that's a different Caine.

The setting is a Tron like universe, slugging it out with all the KMC users looking on. Cap can not use his shield.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2012 08:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmbientFire

Was there anything special about original Caine (other than the fact that it could've been Bruce Lee) that I don't remember? Caine from Legend continues is a completely different story though. He would've looked at Cap' with his deep, mysterious, kung fu wisdom and Cap' would've fallen to the ground sobbing like a little babe.

Also, Caine Continues had an awesome theme song. I have no scientific evidence to support the fact that that would help him in battle with Cap' - Which is why it must be true that it DOES help in this fight.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 08:36 PM
AmbientFire is currently offline Click here to Send AmbientFire a Private Message Find more posts by AmbientFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
From Kung Fu. Legend Continues doesn't count, since that's a different Caine.

The setting is a Tron like universe, slugging it out with all the KMC users looking on. Cap can not use his shield.

Who wins?

actually its still caine, but older and a lot wiser.. irregardless, Caine wins this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 09:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmbientFire

Did Caine have any special abilities beyond tremendous skill when he was younger? (Old Caine does have mystical powers)

Because Cap' is both trained and superpowered.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 09:43 PM
AmbientFire is currently offline Click here to Send AmbientFire a Private Message Find more posts by AmbientFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
actually its still caine, but older and a lot wiser.. irregardless, Caine wins this

How old would that make him, then?

Some of the shows had him laying down railroad tracks, and it generally looked like old west America. O_o

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 8th, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 12:00 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by cdtm
How old would that make him, then?

Some of the shows had him laying down railroad tracks, and it generally looked like old west America. O_o

112, just joking.. its been a while since i've watched those shows, some were very good.. but i could be wrong, i think Caine from Legend Continues was I'm guessing late 40's, maybe early 50's

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 03:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmbientFire

I'm pretty sure Caine from Continues is original Caine's grandson or something like it

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 06:21 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Kung Fu is set in the late 1800's. (epic show)

Kung Fu: The Legend Continues is set in the 1990's. Carradine plays the grandson of Kwai Chang Caine. (crap show)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 9th, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 11:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Kung Fu: The Legend Continues is set in the 1990's. Carradine plays the grandson of Kwai Chang Caine. (crap show)

Legend Continues was 6th season Highlander bad.

Even as a kid, I knew it, and I grew up watching 80's cheese..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 12:16 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard

im having some fun with this thread..

yea Kung Fu was damn good. legend continues should have been better but wasn't, although i did like a few shows

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 07:07 PM
AmbientFire

Yeah the Legend Continues was preeeeettty bad, but man I LOVE the theme song!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 10:32 PM