KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Beware the Batman

Beware the Batman
Started by: NotAllThatEvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Beware the Batman

So this premiered today. Any thoughts?
I'm personally struggling with Alfred Bond, but the rest seems decent.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2013 06:36 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Surprisingly I liked the villains of the episode. Not sure if they're from comics or original but interesting concept.

Bold marine corp material Alfred bothered me too. Maybe he'll grow on me eventually but that was a brave move. Keeps calling Batman Bruce instead of
Master Wayne. Lets wait and see...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 07:52 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

I'll wait for more episodes before forming a judgment.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 06:22 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Not sure whether to like this or hate the fact that it replaced Green Lantern...yep I'm still mad about that.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 05:50 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Watched a second episode. Still mixed feelings. Batman/Bruce is pretty badass although gets his ass handed to him quite a lot. Batman/Gordon are slowly becoming partners but it feels forced, could've been much better developed. Shoulda taken notes from Spectacular Spider-man/George Stacey.

Also I think something prevents them from using all the characters they want. There's a character who is basically Catwoman.. except she's not Catwoman. And Katana for a sidekick... a bit weird...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 01:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChloePat

Going to try and get caught up on this. I like that they are playing up Alfred's military past. And I'm curious to see how they handle Professor Pyg. Seeing a Grant Morrison villain in a cartoon is pretty great.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 03:01 PM
ChloePat is currently offline Click here to Send ChloePat a Private Message Find more posts by ChloePat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

I been enjoying batman I like the animated series my favorite is batman beyond

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 04:31 PM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Good to see Ras. Thought they said they won't use any of the popular villains. Which is dumb. No Joker, no Penguin, no Riddler.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 07:08 PM
SamZED

Gotta say the show is really growing on me. Despite what they said at first they're introducing more well-known Batman villains. Ras, Killer Croc, Penguin already had a cameo and I feel the Joker will show up sooner or later. Was nice to see Deathstroke in the recent episode, he kicked ass unlike his poor portrayal in the Son of Batman movie. Barbara gets more and more screen time. Gonna keep watching.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 07:04 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Yeah I'm on the fence as to whether I like it or not...

I'm more confused about the time-slot it's shown here in Australia...
11 pm every Friday evening...wtf?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 07:52 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

After watching the last episode must say.. I'm really enjoying the show. It's getting better and better. Deathstroke is becoming a major villain of the show which is awesome. Also [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harvey finally went Two-Face.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 06:49 PM