KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Offical Fringe Thread

The Offical Fringe Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Offical Fringe Thread

Fringe is from the mind of J.J. Abrams. It stars Joshua Jackson, Kirk Acevedo, Blair Brown, Lance Reddick, Mark Valley and Anna Torv.

It debuts on Sept 9 on FOX.

Discuss.

Attachment: fringe.jpg
This has been downloaded 162 time(s).

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i'll probably tune in to see how it goes. it looks interesting enough, and i usually love those kind of shows, but strangely, i'm not too excited about this one.

but if i remember i will be watching it. yes

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:20 AM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This looks like of those shows in which you have too pay attention. I will remember to watch

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Im looking forward to it. Specially since we havent had any decent new shows. Then again, Joshua Jackson doesnt inspire much confidence in it being a good show.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 05:12 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im looking forward to it. Specially since we havent had any decent new shows. Then again, Joshua Jackson doesnt inspire much confidence in it being a good show.

I know what you mean. When I first read the Joshua Jackson was in this, I had hoped that that was only a rumor, but then I got it confirmed. I hope he at least does a decent job.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 06:58 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

The pilot is one of the best I've ever seen. Looking forward to the show... For those that don't know it's like a cross between The X-Files and The Twilight Zone.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 01:21 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Where u seen the pilot?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:35 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Where u seen the pilot?

I've seen the pilot, but the site was taken down

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 03:12 AM
Darth Vicious

I found it on Demonoid. Its downloading now.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 03:14 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
The pilot is one of the best I've ever seen. Looking forward to the show... For those that don't know it's like a cross between The X-Files and The Twilight Zone.

I would say the Fringe is like a cousin to The X-files. It was pretty good, not great but pretty good. Im not sure about the 2 leads. They have the appeal of a potato. The twist towards the end was easy to guess. Ill stick around for a few episodes.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 12:35 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I 'll watch at least 7 or 8 shows and go from there

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 02:44 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The first was showed lots of promise

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 12:14 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Best part of the pilot were the 3-D letters and when the girl stripped to her underwear.

Nothing was particularly superb about the first episode but the professor was defitely a highlight. Hopefully it picks up.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 01:09 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Another excellent show last night. Anna continues to brighten up the show.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:48 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Then again, Joshua Jackson doesnt inspire much confidence in it being a good show.

That didn't give me much confidence in it, but then I saw Anna Torv was a lead in it, she is a rather good actress. Well she looks like a lead from the trailers I've seen?

Anything like the X-Files is good enough for me as long as it's good smile

England has bought it already to show but on a sky channel and I don't have sky/cable tv, so I'm going to have to watch it online. I believe you can watch the first episode on the official site? sure you can.

Hope it turns out fab.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:23 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Fringe gets better with each episode..

I just knew that Lance Reddick's character had a secret agenda..

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 06:45 PM
Dyno
Authority

Never actually watched it, definitely on my list though big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 07:24 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I am loosing interest watching this show.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 07:35 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Never actually watched it, definitely on my list though big grin

Take a look see, you may or may not like it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:43 PM
Darth Vicious

The start of the shows really grab ur attention. Im enjoying the show so far. One thing im not liking is the doctor seems to be connected to all the cases so far.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:47 PM