KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Indiana Jones vs. Jack Sparrow

Indiana Jones vs. Jack Sparrow
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Indiana Jones vs. Jack Sparrow

first challenge:
Could Indiana Jones survive The Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest, and At Worlds End

Second Challenge:
Could Jack Sparrow survive ...al of Indianas adventures

Third Challenge:
Fight with standard equipment

Old Post May 11th, 2008 01:47 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Indy trumps Sparrow in every way.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 11th, 2008 04:38 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Indy passing the first challenge is a big maybe. Jack survived through pure idiotic luck. I think he could do it though.
Jack doesn't even get to the ark, he dies in the pit of snakes, that's considering he makes it past the boulder and the rest of the booby traps.
End fight Indy takes with ease, Jack doesn't stand a chance.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 05:21 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 06:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

I dunno jack actually seems to be pretty clever, he navigated his ways throug hsituations Im not sure indiana could take on (I dont see indiana coming out on top after being eaten by the cracken)

Old Post May 12th, 2008 10:57 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

sparrow is drunk with little to moral fiber. What intelligence he may have is compromised through years of drinking. Dont confuse his cunning resourcefulness with intelligence.
Indy on the other hand is a genius. His intelligence is what makes him such a threat to his enemies. He also survived accomplished his feats due to his moral constitution. He did not succumb to greed when the ark was opened.

Indy has a whip and a gun and knows how to use both well. Jack has a gun. I guess the stand alone fight could go either way.
Even if jack could make it to the grail challenges he would not have a shot. He would have been decapitated in the first trial.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 03:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post May 13th, 2008 09:16 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack has never established himself as a pugilist. If Jack pulls his sword, Indy disarms him with his whip. Indy has six shots while Jack has one. Do the math.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 09:27 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Re: Indiana Jones vs. Jack Sparrow

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678

Third Challenge:
Fight with standard equipment

That's not very fair considering they're a couple hundred years apart.

But in a fist fight, Indy would lay a serious hurtin' on that little nancy.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If Jack pulls his sword, Indy disarms him with his whip. Indy has six shots while Jack has one.

Was that supposed to sound as homoerotic as it did?

Old Post May 14th, 2008 06:31 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Indiana Jones vs. Jack Sparrow

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
That's not very fair considering they're a couple hundred years apart.

But in a fist fight, Indy would lay a serious hurtin' on that little nancy.

Was that supposed to sound as homoerotic as it did?
Yes indeed, Papi. laughing out loud

Old Post May 14th, 2008 06:36 AM
Trackz

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jack has never established himself as a pugilist. If Jack pulls his sword, Indy disarms him with his whip. Indy has six shots while Jack has one. Do the math.
jac only carried the pistol with one bullet in the first movie

also with jacks compass (find what he truely desires) That could very well help him naviagte indians toughest challenges

Old Post May 14th, 2008 09:13 PM
Impediment
Endless

jac only carried the pistol with one bullet in the first movie

also with jacks compass (find what he truely desires) That could very well help him naviagte indians toughest challenges

The pistols that are used in the time period of POTC are single shot pistols, anyway. Jack just carried that one pistol for revenge purposes.

A compass is useless in a gun fight and booby traps in a secret temple. no expression

Last edited by Impediment on May 14th, 2008 at 09:21 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2008 09:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah, I'd say Indy too.

Though Sparrow is funnier.

Old Post May 14th, 2008 09:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

The pistols that are used in the time period of POTC are single shot pistols, anyway. Jack just carried that one pistol for revenge purposes.

A compass is useless in a gun fight and booby traps in a secret temple. no expression
, Iwasnt talking about the fight itself, but with the compass, jack can acutally skip over much of the other traps indy had to face

Old Post May 14th, 2008 11:09 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

The compass just points to what you want more then anything, right?

Old Post May 15th, 2008 01:14 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

, Iwasnt talking about the fight itself, but with the compass, jack can acutally skip over much of the other traps indy had to face

Not true. The compass may, indeed, point to your hearts desire, but to reach said goal, you'd still have to conquer the booby traps.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 10:39 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Why?

The compass just points to what you want more then anything, right?
Maybe what you want more than anything is not to die

Old Post May 15th, 2008 11:31 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Not true. The compass may, indeed, point to your hearts desire, but to reach said goal, you'd still have to conquer the booby traps.
inidana had t ogo through far more traps just to get t oclues of where the treasure might be....certain things though jack gets through for comedic relief smile

Old Post May 15th, 2008 11:41 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

co-signed.

The only thing I see them evenly matched up in is craftiness. But as Jack Sparrow is foppish and cowardly, Indy would wipe the floor with him

Old Post May 16th, 2008 09:43 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Old Post May 16th, 2008 03:07 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote