KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Captain America: Living Legend

Captain America: Living Legend
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Captain America: Living Legend

quote:
Originally known as Astonishing Captain America and announced over two years ago, this October will see the release of Captain America: Living Legend #1 from Andy Diggle and Adi Granov

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...s/news/?a=86194

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 06:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

might buy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 05:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seriously....where is everyone?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 08:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockofAges

So tired of Captain America, let him rest already

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 02:07 PM
RockofAges is currently offline Click here to Send RockofAges a Private Message Find more posts by RockofAges Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Why let him rest?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 02:29 PM
RockofAges

Dude has been in comics since forever, reached volume seven of his own original run, and thats not to mention the other Captain America books that have come on the side.

He was the leader of the Avengers, present almost every issue. The Leader of the Secret Avengers, part of the Uncanny avengers. Marvel constantly exploits his popularity for higher sales numbers by throwing him in literally anything they can justify his presence in.

Quite frankly, I'm tired. I'm really just tired of seeing his face everytime I open a Marvel comic. I'm not even safe in the X-Men titles anymore. He still comes looking for me there.

He's been a great hero, but he's had his run. It's time to put him to rest. I suggest a story arc where they kill him off once and for all.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 02:48 PM
RockofAges is currently offline Click here to Send RockofAges a Private Message Find more posts by RockofAges Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems like your reading the wrong kind of stuff

go read manga.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 02:51 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Interesting. Is this part of a move by Diggle back to Marvel, after his abrupt departure from the Action Comics title?

DC has been pissing off some of their major talent lately...

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 02:51 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockofAges

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
go read manga.

Dont get mad because Captain America has become trite. I'm personally just tired of the same old bullshit. Dude hasn't had any sort of character development for the past 35 years. All he does is bark orders, tell everyone what's right and wrong, get in fights and all while everyone worships him like he's the greatest thing to hit earth since sex.

Considering the wide, and vast array of characters the Marvel Universe has (Moreso than any other comic publisher, DC included), It's more than a bit irritating that they have like fourteen comics that focus on like, 10 characters, of which Captain America pops up in pretty much all of them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 02:57 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RockofAges
Dont get mad because Captain America has become trite.

I'm not getting mad....if i had put in bold then i would be coming off as mad

quote:
Dont get mad because Captain America has become trite. I'm personally just tired of the same old bullshit. Dude hasn't had any sort of character development for the past 35 years. All he does is bark orders, tell everyone what's right and wrong, get in fights and all while everyone worships him like he's the greatest thing to hit earth since sex.

laughing... at he hasn't had any development

quote:
It's more than a bit irritating that they have like fourteen comics that focus on like, 10 characters, of which Captain America pops up in pretty much all of them.

How's that any different to Wolverine or any other character for that matter

just seems your reading the wrong stuff if that's your gripes with things.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 03:07 PM