KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Healing Factor Hierarchy.

Healing Factor Hierarchy.
Started by: Grinning Goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grinning Goku

Healing Factor Hierarchy.

Aside from abstracts and cosmics, who has the fastest, most efficient healing factor?

My rough list would look a little like this:

1. Mr. Immortal/Iceman?
2. Classic Juggs?
3. Deadpool/Morph
4. Cassandra Nova
5. The Lizard
6. Deadgirl?
7. Current Wolverine?
8. Savage Hulk (enraged)/Beta Ray Bill/Thor/Hercules/Gladiator (confident)?
9. Abomination
10. Mr. Sinister
11. Wendigo/Sasquatch
12. Classic Wolverine w/o Adamantium
13. Sabretooth w/o Adamantium
14. Sabretooth/Classic Wolverine with Adamantium/The Native/
15. X-23/Angel
16. Lady Deathstrike
17. Wild Child
18. Omega Red
19. Classic Cyber
20. Mystique

Shit, that wore me out. Honorable mention: Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Luke Cage and anybody else I missed. Feel free to adjust the list as you see fit, so we can arrive at some consensus.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Last edited by Grinning Goku on May 20th, 2007 at 03:47 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:36 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just Marvel?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:37 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

TOAA
Living Tribunal

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
TOAA
Living Tribunal

Aside from abstracts and cosmics[/QUOTE]

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:41 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Double post. Sorry.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:42 AM
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Galan007
Just Marvel?

Yes.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:42 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Yes.
Mr. Immortal?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:43 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

OK. After him?

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:48 AM
Smurph
------

Darwin?

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:50 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Mebbe.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:52 AM
Smurph
------

Agent X

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:54 AM
Grinning Goku

**** no.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:58 AM
Disappear

darwin seems like he'd have more of a pre-emptive healing ability, in that he changes before injury so as not to get hurt. so, as far as basic survival goes, he'd be tops. but not really as a healing factor, i wouldn't say.

mr. immortal just can't die permanently. he's still been busted up for lengths of time, like just before tricking maelstrom into committing suicide. killing himself would be an easy and efficient way to heal back to normal, but it's sort of a contingency the others don't have. again, for pure survival, he'd be up there.

iceman's another one where he can take damage and injury to no end, and "heal" from it. but it's not really a healing factor [in the sense that it would be an automatic function of the body to heal injuries,] it's more of a conscious decision.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:59 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

I'd say Darwin is in a class by himself.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:00 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
**** no.
He's higher then most people on your list.

He should be on par, or just below Deadpool.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:00 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Disappear
darwin seems like he'd have more of a pre-emptive healing ability, in that he changes before injury so as not to get hurt. so, as far as basic survival goes, he'd be tops. but not really as a healing factor, i wouldn't say.
But, under the hypothetical situation that he could be hurt, I would think he would develop a stronger healing factor then nearly everybody on that list.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:02 AM
Disappear

i think they determined that deadpool's healing factor was marginally better than agent x's in cable & deadpool [issue 12?]

anyway, darwin did heal/create himself a body after having turned into an energy being. that's a testament to his ability to heal, to some extent. it's just that that's the only time i'd ever seen darwin "injured" in any way.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:03 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Then he should be at the top. smile

Too lazy to look it up, but does anybody remember the name of the leader of The Children of The Vault?

The one that was made of water. He had a top notch healing factor.

Also, Hydroman and Sandman should be at the top. smile

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:12 AM
Creshosk

I think that comic book creators read these versus threads...

Darwin has the ability to heal damage before its sustained... that sounds like some of the taunts that people use against the wolverine supporters in certain threads.

You don't suppose that helped with the idea behind Darwin do you?

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:18 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

i dont think people whose bodies dont heal by themselves, but rather through conscious effort, really qualify as having "healing factors."

darwin's body reacts to avoid injury, whereas those with healing factors' bodies react to repair injury. again, his only real "healing" feat was when he created a body for himself.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 07:56 AM