KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kryptonian Invasion vs Star Trek and Star Wars

Kryptonian Invasion vs Star Trek and Star Wars
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Kryptonian Invasion vs Star Trek and Star Wars

Zod and Superman, along with Foara, Non, and the rest of the invasion force and world engines seen in MOS have aligned to take over some new planets. They are Earth and Corosuant. The Kryptonians have full control of their powers, and like MOS, kryptonite is nonexistent
1) TOS/TNG (the Borg, Klingons, and Romulans have aligned with the Federation to stop the attack)
2)NuTrek (Romulans and Klingons included)
3) They attack Corusuant and all Jedi/Sith, and all armies seen in the entire film series have aligned to intervene

Bloodlusted
Who takes this?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:03 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

I don't know about star wars but against star trek they definitely lose.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:06 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Trek and Wars stomp.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Since the EU isn't considered canon anymore(**** you Disney!), Star Wars gets stomped hard.

Trek also gets stomped unless Q is present.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:10 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Yes, if Q is present the kryptonions lose. If not the kryptonions win.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:11 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Since the EU isn't considered canon anymore(**** you Disney!), Star Wars gets stomped hard.

Trek also gets stomped unless Q is present.
Based on ?

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I put exactly who could help. If I wanted the Q I would have said them. Same applies for EU

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:16 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Well without Q both SW and ST are screwed

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:17 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Well without Q both SW and ST are screwed
How so ?

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:18 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Kryptonions are far faster, durable, and stronger.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Kryptonions are far faster, durable, and stronger.
They still lose nonetheless.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:20 PM
DrDeadpool
Observer

Seriously!!!! we are talking about extremely advanced civilizations (star trek I mean) also with thousands of soldiers and super advanced weapon , hell i think they can dump all the kryptonians in a black hole!

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:21 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Originally posted by quanchi112
They still lose nonetheless.

How so?

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

How so?
Greater numbers, tech, intelligence, weaponry, etc. This is a stomp.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:22 PM
Dr Will Hatch

How so ?

Because the DC Universe(Or the budding DC Cinematic Universe) tends to operate on a higher power level than SW and ST. If Star Wars had the EU still in place they could at least put up a fight, though they'd still lose, and ST without Q is nothing to a Kryptonian.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:25 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Greater numbers, tech, intelligence, weaponry, etc. This is a stomp.
I doubt really any if their weapons except their big guns could even hurt the kryptonions. And I doubt they would even touch the kryptonions.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Because the DC Universe(Or the budding DC Cinematic Universe) tends to operate on a higher power level than SW and ST. If Star Wars had the EU still in place they could at least put up a fight, though they'd still lose, and ST without Q is nothing to a Kryptonian.
Not tech wise. The Kryptonians were so stupid they couldn't even save their planet or the bulk of their population.

We don't see any world domination either and to pit them up against galactic powers is silly. They stomp.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I doubt really any if their weapons except their big guns could even hurt the kryptonions. And I doubt they would even touch the kryptonions.
They have enough ships to outnumber them thousands to one along with massive shielding as well. This is a stomp.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:30 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Kryptonions could easily bust through their shields.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:32 PM
DrDeadpool
Observer

Wow just wow!!! this is a spite if you ask me but since the love for superman's character is too much here i have to debate , their weapons are on the level of destroying solar systems, then you think they won't hurt the kryptonians !!!

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:33 PM