KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Godzilla vs Asgard

Godzilla vs Asgard
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Godzilla vs Asgard

Godzilla is on a indestructible planet.

Heimdall turns on bifrost and leaves it on, and blasts him from Asgard.

How long can he survive.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 05:17 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Pretty long cause I didn't really see Asgard do anything that really impressive without Thor and his little hammer to save them.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Odin freezes him with the casket of winters.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:30 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Oh, just read the OP.

Heimdall survives long enough for Odin to freeze Godzilla with the casket of winters.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:32 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, just read the OP.

Heimdall survives long enough for Odin to freeze Godzilla with the casket of winters.

Im talking just the bifrost blast, no casket. He just leaves it on focused on him like Loki was doing to yodenheim.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:35 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The bifrost was a planetbuster. I don't think Godzilla is that strong. Bifrost >> Godzilla.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:38 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
The bifrost was a planetbuster. I don't think Godzilla is that strong. Bifrost >> Godzilla.

So how long you think he can tank it?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:42 PM
Mindset

Godzilla has never shown a weakness to bifrost energy.

The only reasonable assumption to make is that he's immune to it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:42 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Godzilla has never shown a weakness to bifrost energy.

The only reasonable assumption to make is that he's immune to it.

I grade you imaginative spirit with a F-

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:56 PM
Mindset

Stop trying to F me.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 11:04 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop trying to F me.

Ur always begging

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 11:08 PM
Mindset

Pfft, the only begging that occurs when I'm having sex is for me to stop. thumb up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 11:11 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Pfft, the only begging that occurs when I'm having sex is for me to stop. thumb up

"to stop"? confused

So people don't like having sex with you? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 09:36 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It's a snuggle struggle

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 09:49 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
"to stop"? confused

So people don't like having sex with you? stick out tongue

He rapes them

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 03:25 PM
ShadowFyre

Which Godzilla? Final Wars,Compilation,and comic Godzillas survive, Showa and probably both american Godzillas die.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 08:27 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Which Godzilla? Final Wars,Compilation,and comic Godzillas survive, Showa and probably both american Godzillas die.

Im thinking going off last two showings.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 08:29 PM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

i honestly haven't been that impressed with thor in all of this, yes his hammer could hold down a god but it thor two i am pretty sure he hung it on a freak"n coat rack. if it is really as heavy as it is said to be why doesnt he fly up, let the hammer go and wait until it goes through godzilla's skull then fly off after retrieving Mnolnir

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 12:05 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i honestly haven't been that impressed with thor in all of this, yes his hammer could hold down a god but it thor two i am pretty sure he hung it on a freak"n coat rack. if it is really as heavy as it is said to be why doesnt he fly up, let the hammer go and wait until it goes through godzilla's skull then fly off after retrieving Mnolnir

Its actually only 45lbs, no one can move it besides Odin/Thor and Captain can budge it.

:29 seconds in

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 12:13 AM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Its actually only 45lbs, no one can move it besides Odin/Thor and Captain can budge it.

:29 seconds in

then how the hell does that work, you cant pick it up and use the power of thor but you can budge it. thor smashes a rock giant in the dark world but cant fully tank a organic being or a coat hanger

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 12:47 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote