KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » BattleZone Challenge: Captain America vs Ozy

BattleZone Challenge: Captain America vs Ozy
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

BattleZone Challenge: Captain America vs Ozy

I challenge H1 to this BZ

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 02:29 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

H2 will lose.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 03:07 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

B1 err H1 won't even accept

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 04:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 08:56 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Because he thinks his opinions are above facts and mod decisions. Especially when they say he's wrong.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 09:15 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Because he thinks his opinions are above facts and mod decisions. Especially when they say he's wrong.

Yet you love him so much, you actually moved to Imp's Domain and left me all alone in the CBVF forum.

We used to be buddies.

We repped Colossus together.

Good ol' days. You divorced me for no good reason.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 01:11 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yet you love him so much, you actually moved to Imp's Domain and left me all alone in the CBVF forum.

We used to be buddies.

Not on purpose I swear. All my love is still there.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 02:45 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

We used to be buddies.

Stilt, they constantly tell lies about me.
Nearly 100% of the stuff I say are facts (not opinions) when these clowns actually give opinions and not even debate.

For example, my argument that Ozy wins is his skill, genius intellect, perceptions (bullet perceptions), speed, and the fact that he is superhuman in strength and durability.

To be clear, Ozy would view Cap moving in slow motion due to him having bullet perceptions and the fact that he viewed nite owl moving in slow motion at the end of the film (after Rorschach died).

Multiple times he showed superhuman strength (he is still not as strong as Cap though). He leaped 30+ feet through the air and crushed a metal gun, kicked Rorschach about 15-20ft off the ground, threw a 200+lb person 15ft BEYOND and through a skyscraper window, threw Rorschach about 15-20ft threw the air, etc.

His durability is superhuman too. He took multiple haymakers from nite owl with almost no effect. This was before he started to bruise up.

These are facts, not opinions.
Ozy won't get hit at all for the reasons I gave about his speed, perceptions, and skill.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 03:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Nearly 100% of the stuff I say are facts (not opinions)

The above is a lie.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 10:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
Stilt, they constantly tell lies about me.
Nearly 100% of the stuff I say are facts (not opinions) when these clowns actually give opinions and not even debate.

For example, my argument that Ozy wins is his skill, genius intellect, perceptions (bullet perceptions), speed, and the fact that he is superhuman in strength and durability.

To be clear, Ozy would view Cap moving in slow motion due to him having bullet perceptions and the fact that he viewed nite owl moving in slow motion at the end of the film (after Rorschach died).

Multiple times he showed superhuman strength (he is still not as strong as Cap though). He leaped 30+ feet through the air and crushed a metal gun, kicked Rorschach about 15-20ft off the ground, threw a 200+lb person 15ft BEYOND and through a skyscraper window, threw Rorschach about 15-20ft threw the air, etc.

His durability is superhuman too. He took multiple haymakers from nite owl with almost no effect. This was before he started to bruise up.

These are facts, not opinions.
Ozy won't get hit at all for the reasons I gave about his speed, perceptions, and skill.

This thread isn’t about that shut up already and let it die.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 11:20 PM
Impediment
Endless

Closed at the request of the thread starter.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 11:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote