KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shaman Nate Grey vs.......

Shaman Nate Grey vs.......
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Shaman Nate Grey vs.......

Nate faces off against each of these characters.

Both combatants know who they are facing and know what each other is capable of , but have no prep.

Nate vs World War Hulk (no BFR)

Nate vs Genis photon Vell

Nate vs Silver Surfer

Nate vs classic Thor

Nate vs Apocalypse

Nate vs The Void

Nate vs Thanos

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 11:59 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hulk def dies.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 12:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk def dies.
WWH had strong regen and physic defence.

How's Nate do against the rest

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 01:00 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk def dies.

thumb up

Gets destroyed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 01:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

How do you reckon he does IT?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 01:47 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Nate loses all.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 02:00 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
How do you reckon he does IT?

I don't know. I'm just agreeing with Dark. Hulk gets annihilated while the others stomp Nate to sleep.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 02:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by carver9
I don't know. I'm just agreeing with Dark. Hulk gets annihilated while the others stomp Nate to sleep.

Nah I meant Insane Titan by IT.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 02:21 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well, I can't say I know too much about Genis - or even Surfer, for that matter. He has his PC, and can do anything, and he has his uber feats of TP, so he could potentially stop Nate.

Thor would be the same as Ares. Existing on every plane shenanigans.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 02:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Has Thor shown the ability to do that? I remember something happening during the time he was chasing Ego but I can't remember off hand. By any chance, do you have scans of what you just said?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 02:51 PM
DarkSaint85

Has Thor shown the ability to do that? I remember something happening during the time he was chasing Ego but I can't remember off hand. By any chance, do you have scans of what you just said?

Of what, existing as the God of Thunder?

(please log in to view the image)

So Ares, being the God of War, exists on every plane, in every future. X-man has no counter to this.

Thor is....well, the God of Thunder. I can provide scans. I can also provide scans of storms.....existing?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 02:56 PM
carver9

Characters does not share fts. That's like me using Red She Hulk punching g her way through dimensions as a ft for Hulk. What has Thor done to make you say that?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:02 PM
DarkSaint85

Characters does not share fts. That's like me using Red She Hulk punching g her way through dimensions as a ft for Hulk. What has Thor done to make you say that?

No, no - I meant that Thor is also a god, hence he has godly attributes, such as Ares did.

It's like saying Red She Hulk has gamma irradiated blood, therefore Hulk has it too. It is a function of who/what they are.

Or Cyclops having an X-gene, so Wolverine has one too, because they are both mutants.

Or assuming that Medusa has undergone terrigenesis, because BB has done so - they are both Inhuman.

Or that T'Challa has eaten the heart shaped herb, therefore, Shuri has eaten it too - as they both became the Black Panther.

Sure, there are exceptions - KArnak, for example - but when it DOES happen, a big deal is made out of it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:07 PM
carver9

No, no - I meant that Thor is also a god, hence he has godly attributes, such as Ares did.

It's like saying Red She Hulk has gamma irradiated blood, therefore Hulk has it too. It is a function of who/what they are.

Or Cyclops having an X-gene, so Wolverine has one too, because they are both mutants.

Or assuming that Medusa has undergone terrigenesis, because BB has done so - they are both Inhuman.

Or that T'Challa has eaten the heart shaped herb, therefore, Shuri has eaten it too - as they both became the Black Panther.

Sure, there are exceptions - KArnak, for example - but when it DOES happen, a big deal is made out of it.

So you agree that Thor probably can't pull off the Ares ft without proof?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:10 PM
DarkSaint85

So you agree that Thor probably can't pull off the Ares ft without proof?

Proof of what?

That he's a God? I can prove that if you want.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:12 PM
carver9

Proof of what?

That he's a God? I can prove that if you want.

no expression

So Ares can call down lightning since he is a God?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:15 PM
DarkSaint85

no expression

So Ares can call down lightning since he is a God?

Ah - are you claiming that it is NOT a function of his GOD of war nature, but of his god of WAR?

IOW, it is specifically because he is a WAR god that Ares exists on every plane, in every future?

Because I am obviously using the other interpretation - it is a function of his godly nature.

So Cyclops and Wolverine (please re read this, re-read my previous post, have a think, and then see where I am coming from).

I am NOT arguing that Wolverine and Cyclops can both shoot beams out of their eyes, because they are mutants. That's silly. I can see why you get confused, if you think this is what I am arguing. And it is obvious you DO think this is what I am arguing, based on your extrapolation that Thor/Ares can do lightning.

I am arguing that Wolverine and Cyke have an X-gene, because they are mutants.

Now stop, and re-read my post, and re-read it again.....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:20 PM
carver9

Ok, I agree, both Ares and Thor are gods. Now what does that have to do with Thor vs Nate?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:28 PM
DarkSaint85

Ok, I agree, both Ares and Thor are gods. Now what does that have to do with Thor vs Nate?

Well, why do you think Ares was what he was? I.e. someone for whom X-man had no counter for, existing on every plane and in every future?

Was it because he was a god? Or because he was a god of war?

And if the latter (because of war always existing), then I guess I'd have to prove...storms and thunder always exist? Is that what you want me to show?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:32 PM
carver9

Well, why do you think Ares was what he was? I.e. someone for whom X-man had no counter for, existing on every plane and in every future?

Was it because he was a god? Or because he was a god of war?

And if the latter (because of war always existing), then I guess I'd have to prove...storms and thunder always exist? Is that what you want me to show?

Xman had no counter for Ares due to an ability Ares have. Even though Ares showed this ability doesn't mean that someone like Balder or Sif could repeat the same thing. That's why I'm asking you or anyone else if Thor has done this or anything similar. Seems like time doesn't affect Ares, the same thing cant be said of Thor since, well, that famous scene you like using against me with Hulk being frozen in time also applies to Thor since he was out there frozen with Hulk as well.

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:45 PM