KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Does the OTF think marijuana should be legalized?

Should marijuana be legalized?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 11 91.67%
No 0 0%
For medical only 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Does the OTF think marijuana should be legalized?
Started by: NewLanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Does the OTF think marijuana should be legalized?

Yes, no or legalized only for medical?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:38 AM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

As Ambassador of the OTF, I can say with 97.8% certainly that the OTF is pro-legalization of the cannabis thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:47 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Well, Marijuana still has some cons, like Memory Loss, and Speech Problems, as well as personality alteration, but its never killed anyone, and probably never will, so... we're good.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I cant vote, as i dont speak for the OTF.
I will say marijuana is no worse than alcohol, better in many ways.
I'll also say that legalization period, would take power away from criminals which is good.
Apply similar rules to alcohol, cigarettes etc...

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

Marijuana is NOT harmful, on its own and in its "natural" oroccessing it will not hurt you

this is why it DOES, it has been Sprayed with insecticide, mixed with harder drugs (these harder substanced can be impure or just outright deadly chemicals), contains "Impurities" (mentioned before)

Old Post May 20th, 2015 08:06 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Marijuana is NOT harmful, on its own and in its "natural" oroccessing it will not hurt you

this is why it DOES, it has been Sprayed with insecticide, mixed with harder drugs (these harder substanced can be impure or just outright deadly chemicals), contains "Impurities" (mentioned before)

It causes Memory Loss and Personality Changes in people of all ages.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 09:16 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

its also said to cause dependancy and scitzophrenia (probs not spelt correctly but yeah)

this is false unless it is mixed in with "impurities" (for dependancy) and causes schitz mainly due to genetic predisposition

Old Post May 20th, 2015 09:27 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Well, Marijuana still has some cons, like Memory Loss, and Speech Problems, as well as personality alteration, but its never killed anyone, and probably never will, so... we're good.

What about the problems that the legal alcohol causes? I'm all pro-marijuana.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post May 20th, 2015 09:39 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Daedalus
What about the problems that the legal alcohol causes?

Exactly.
Its a weak argument to point out marijuana's harmful effects.
The simple fact is, many harmful substances are legal. And regulated.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 09:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

As long as legal marijuana is strictly regulated, just like alcohol is with the Alcoholic Beverage Commissions, then I say absolutely.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:02 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I could not care less.

One little spark...

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:48 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Legalize it!

I'm with Morgan Freeman

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:06 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Ax3l
I could not care less.

See?
This is why i cant cast a vote.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:13 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Jmanghan
It has those problems? Really?

Wow, you think I'd have noticed those after getting high for so long.

I think what you meant is that it can have those problems. Like anything, people react differently to different things.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:23 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Yes. At the very least, I would like access to medical marijuana.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:25 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Scribble

I think what you meant is that it can have those problems. Like anything, people react differently to different things.
you do have those problems, you just cant remember them

One little spark...

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:27 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Haha, beat me to it. laughing out loud

But seriously, scribble is right. thumb up

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:29 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Ax3l
you do have those problems, you just cant remember them
Whp the hell ar you, dpnt be speaking like an that to me matey or I'll damn right stab you you here! KILL you!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:29 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Whp the hell ar you, dpnt be speaking like an that to me matey or I'll damn right stab you you here! KILL you!
jesus, he's stoned on the pot

One little spark...

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:13 PM
Jmanghan

Attachment: 2015-05-20-213302.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post May 21st, 2015 01:33 AM