KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Gamora

Wolverine vs Gamora
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Wolverine vs Gamora

Wolverine
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Gamora

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:29 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Technically Wolverine hasn't been put down as of late.... not even by people who should be able to put him down... Stupid uber healing/metal frame... So i'd say gamora couldn't put current wolverine down...

However pre apocalypse tampering/magneto tampering... gamora probably would have pulled 6/10 against the original wolverine.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:36 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I say she takes him 9/10 becaust she most def got him beat in fighting skills, she not scarred of death (hell she died twice and she was trained by friggen Thanos, so she has that killer attitude), she's stronger and faster, and has a healing factor as good as Wolverine's.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:42 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Can you actually prove that she's stronger than Wolverine? And I've seen them facing each other once and Wolverine took her out.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:45 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

She has a healing factor? I didn't know that. I've never seen her heal back any wounds. Hrm... well if wiki says so...

okay then its a tie. They fight for 5 hours... then have 10 hours of "bedroom fighting" then fight for 5 more hours... stop for a snack at an Ihop... and then continue into infinity.. neither would put the other down.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:45 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

She has a healing factor. It is illustrated on numerous occasions, she healed from Wolverine's stab very quickly in Infinity Crusade.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:47 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You'll have to excuse me. Infinity Crusade.. and most comics with the infinity watch are like 5-10 years ago. smile Still i go the fight goes 50/50.. and doesn't even actually end.

well.. unless wolverine pulls out the claws... then he'll probably cause enough bleed with a decapitation... to stop the fight for a bit. :P

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:02 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
You'll have to excuse me. Infinity Crusade.. and most comics with the infinity watch are like 5-10 years ago. smile Still i go the fight goes 50/50.. and doesn't even actually end.

well.. unless wolverine pulls out the claws... then he'll probably cause enough bleed with a decapitation... to stop the fight for a bit. :P
Actually, I'd put the fight in Gamora's favor. As of Annihilation, she seems to have received a huge upgrade. She's demonstrated superhuman speed, strength, durability (she survived being dipped in Magma), and energy projection. I don't know how she came across these upgrades, but she definitely deserves her reputation as the, "Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe" now. Not to mention, she carries that god-killer blade. I daresay, it could end Wolverine with a few swipes.

Gamora, 8/10.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:10 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Dammit. I should really read my collection of Annihilation comics. You win this fight... for now....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:14 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Actually, I'd put the fight in Gamora's favor. As of Annihilation, she seems to have received a huge upgrade. She's demonstrated superhuman speed, strength, durability (she survived being dipped in Magma), and energy projection. I don't know how she came across these upgrades, but she definitely deserves her reputation as the, "Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe" now. Not to mention, she carries that god-killer blade. I daresay, it could end Wolverine with a few swipes.

Gamora, 8/10.

Thanks for the information! Haven't read Annihilation that much and that for completely new to me. Now I'm ready to give it to her, too.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:27 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Thats a good piece of Art of Wolverine there, is it from Ultimates though it makes him look kinda tallsmile

Wolverine takes her down because that picture you showed of Gamora is the suckage, thats all.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:29 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

even b4 the Annilation she was leagues above wolvie. without a weapon she took out She Hulk, The Thing, and Vindicator by herself (during the Infinity War)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:54 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Originally posted by Soleran
Thats a good piece of Art of Wolverine there, is it from Ultimates though it makes him look kinda tallsmile

Wolverine takes her down because that picture you showed of Gamora is the suckage, thats all.

hahahahahaha ! laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:57 PM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

At first I thought you meant Gomora. laughing out loud

At that moment I was ready to scream, since Gomora(aka Gomola) has survived dropping over two thousand feet in the air, getting set on fire, and having his tail blown off. During that he was still able to fight Mr. I-Am-The-Ultimate-Being-Ultraman. But, in this case, I'm not sure who Gamora is.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:28 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I dont know what Wolverines immunity to magick attacks + God slayer Dagger.. Gamora has been playing around with Dark forces, similar to Thanos.. Im betting Gamora would have the advantage..

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:44 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Rols
I dont know what Wolverines immunity to magick attacks + God slayer Dagger.. Gamora has been playing around with Dark forces, similar to Thanos.. Im betting Gamora would have the advantage..
dude isnt it gonna be sweeeeeet when thanos gets tired of annihilus and starts kicking ass?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:45 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have always thought of Gamora as 2nd only to karate kid in terms of skill. Add in the fact that she has those weird bones thanos gave her, and that nifty healing factor, i think she creme's wolverine.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Amen to that brother.. big grin.

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:47 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have always thought of Gamora as 2nd only to karate kid in terms of skill. Add in the fact that she has those weird bones thanos gave her, and that nifty healing factor, i think she creme's wolverine.
and they are both behind cap.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:50 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

And hell they are. Bring some evidence to the table to back that up...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:00 PM