KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » TMNT vs. RWBY

TMNT vs. RWBY
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

TMNT vs. RWBY

(please log in to view the image)

VS

The Michael Bay version of these rambunctious turtles take on the ever sassy team RWBY.

These teams cut loose inside a rave club.

Will the ninjas come out alright or do the girls show the boys whatfor?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:35 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Have you watched RWBY?

The girls make turtle soup. Actually, any of them could solo.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:44 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Pretty much, and I would think this goes for any version of the TMNT (unless I'm forgetting something).

Assuming the girls can't simply tank the Turtles' strikes (more likely is the case that they can), and unless they suddenly gained heavy mach speed and multiton strength when I wasn't looking, I'm not too sure what they're bringing to the fight here.

If for any reason I should think differently, feel free to inform me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:55 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

There's a reason I made a rave club the place for them to fight. Lights frequently turn on and off and the turtles can use that since they're masters of the shadow. I wanted everyone to use all their capabilities.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 12:06 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I think...maybe 2 different versions of the turtle bros from the 2003 version could take wins.

The literal "Ninja" turtles when they learned from the ancient masters of Ninjitsu and all got super powers like super speed and electricity generation.

And the dragon turtles...when they summoned their inner spirit animals and all turned into gigantic dragons.

Oh, and the Cyber Turtles when they got trapped in Cyber-Space.

Those are all highly amped and specialized versions though. Any other version would lose. And even the ones I mentioned I don't think would take all the fights. It's been years since I watched.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 12:08 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
There's a reason I made a rave club the place for them to fight. Lights frequently turn on and off and the turtles can use that since they're masters of the shadow. I wanted everyone to use all their capabilities.

Yang's first on-screen fight was in a night club.

Ruby's first fight was in a dark field surrounded by creatures of the night.

Whis' first first was in a dark castle throneroom.

Blake's first fight was in a dark tunnel-like cargo train. Blake is also a cat Faunus and has shown she can see perfectly fine in the dark.

Ruby and Yang were born and raised in a forest and are excellent hunters.

The turtles are good, but they're not good enough to hide from Team RWBY.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 12:15 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those lost episodes were nuts. I'm not even sure if they're canon.

But yeah, considering they beat a Shredder that's basically an elder god and was in the process of transmuting the entire Earth with an expanding field of demonic energy, they should be more then a match for team RWBY.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 12:40 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

They were way different from even the normal weird of that show but they were pretty strong yeah.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 12:44 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Nemesis X

I definitely see where you're coming from (you have a solid track record with making threads, after all), but accounting for "all their capabilities", they'll likely never tag Ruby (and get ragdolled by the sheer force of her movement), get haxxed to shit by Weiss, swing at false Blakes, and just piss Yang off.

Originally posted by KingD19
I think...maybe 2 different versions of the turtle bros from the 2003 version could take wins.

The literal "Ninja" turtles when they learned from the ancient masters of Ninjitsu and all got super powers like super speed and electricity generation.

And the dragon turtles...when they summoned their inner spirit animals and all turned into gigantic dragons.

Oh, and the Cyber Turtles when they got trapped in Cyber-Space.

Those are all highly amped and specialized versions though. Any other version would lose. And even the ones I mentioned I don't think would take all the fights. It's been years since I watched.

I don't really know/remember anything about them, so I can't comment.

Originally posted by KingD19
Yang's first on-screen fight was in a night club.

Ruby's first fight was in a dark field surrounded by creatures of the night.

Whis' first first was in a dark castle throneroom.

Blake's first fight was in a dark tunnel-like cargo train. Blake is also a cat Faunus and has shown she can see perfectly fine in the dark.

Ruby and Yang were born and raised in a forest and are excellent hunters.

The turtles are good, but they're not good enough to hide from Team RWBY.

Lol. I was about to make this same exact argument. thumb up

Nice job beating me to it.

Originally posted by cdtm
Those lost episodes were nuts. I'm not even sure if they're canon.

But yeah, considering they beat a Shredder that's basically an elder god and was in the process of transmuting the entire Earth with an expanding field of demonic energy, they should be more then a match for team RWBY.

Which version was this?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 02:17 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 02:25 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

And them as Dragon Avatar's.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 02:40 AM