KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Void/Sentry vs Mephisto...

Can Mephisto get Void/Sentry to sign over his soul?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mephisto is able to successfully entice Void/Sentry into signing away his soul; Mephisto wins... 2 40.00%
Void/Sentry does not fall for the Devil's charms; Void/Sentry wins... 3 60.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Void/Sentry vs Mephisto...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Void/Sentry vs Mephisto...

Once again, Mephisto is soul hunting and has now targeted Void/Sentry...

As is standard, Mephisto gets 1 month to scout Void/Sentry and learn all there is to know about him before striking...

Mephisto cant harm/kill, use mind/emotion control, or take Void/Sentry's soul by force; he's got to get it to be given to him willingly and freely...

Can Mephisto get Void/Sentry under these conditions?

Edit: for the purpose of this thread, lets assume that Void/Sentry has a soul that Mephisto is capable of acquiring...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Jan 17th, 2016 at 11:14 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 11:11 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

The Void takes Mephisto's soul

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 11:28 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Mephisto wins

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 12:47 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Robert is easily manipulated so yea

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 04:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Robert is easily manipulated so yea
"Bob, I am Mephisto. Norman asked me to take your soul and put it somewhere for safekeeping. Please sign here and I can take it right now."
"OK."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:14 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by basilisk
"Bob, I am Mephisto. Norman asked me to take your soul and put it somewhere for safekeeping. Please sign here and I can take it right now."
"OK."

"Bob, Lindy is in grave danger. You must give me your soul to protect her from the Void. Please sign here and I can take it right now. LindyLindy Lindy LINDY.'

"OK."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

"OK."

It wont turn out like that necessarily. This isn't an unstable Sentry. Rather Voidtry as he's called. And the Void is very much in control here. The Void is very sure of himself.

Unless OP doesn't mean "Voidtry" by Void/Sentry.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:15 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It wont turn out like that necessarily. This isn't an unstable Sentry. Rather Voidtry as he's called. And the Void is very much in control here. The Void is very sure of himself.

Unless OP doesn't mean "Voidtry" by Void/Sentry.
I think Mephisto would do well to stay the hell away from the Void.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:21 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
"Bob, Lindy is in grave danger. You must give me your soul to protect her from the Void. Please sign here and I can take it right now. LindyLindy Lindy LINDY.'

"OK."
"Bob, I will give you these magic beans if you sign your soul over to me right now. This is a one-time offer only. Sign here."
"OK."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:24 PM
DarkSaint85

"Bob, I will give you these magic beans if you sign your soul over to me right now. This is a one-time offer only. Sign here."
"OK."

"Bob, I'm the Void. If you sign this paper (no need to read it) I will leave you alone, forever. Sign here."

"OK."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Void wins

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 05:41 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Very entertaining answers people! thumb up

Keep em coming. :-)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 08:02 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

'Bob, I killed Lindy and the only way to get her back would be to give me your,,,,,,,

(please log in to view the image)

splat

Void wins

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Jan 18th, 2016 at 12:46 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 12:43 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry/Void eat Mephisto for dinner.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 12:52 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote