KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Kylo Ren's Mind Trick on Rey

Kylo Ren's Mind Trick on Rey
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Kylo Ren's Mind Trick on Rey

I was curious about Kylo Ren's mind trick. I'm aware that he is able to read into the minds of people but was there any way that he could have gotten into their minds while they were asleep or unconscious? Just because the individual is in one of those two states wouldn't mean that the brain is dead. I'm saying this because if he could then would it have been easier to get the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker in that state where she would have had the least amount of resistance to him as she was awake?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 05:12 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Perhaps he could, but out of universe that would make Kylo look even more like an awkward creep and it would be less interesting to watch than to see Rey accomplish what Poe could not.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 04:08 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

What was the point of reading Rey's mind anyway? She seen the map but it was incomplete and full of Stars scattered everywhere. Kylo knew she seen the map visually, but she never interpreted it. Mistake by Kylo to take Rey instead of going after bb8 on Takodana? Probably. When Kylo read her mind initially, he should have read that it was incomplete and useless anyway....plot hole messa thinks....

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Oct 25th, 2016 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 10:58 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote