KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Spider-Man homecoming 2 (2019)

quote:
In June 2017, Feige and Pascal were both keen on having Watts return to direct the sequel, which is expected to start filming in April or May 2018. By the next month, Holland was confirmed to return, with Watts entering negotiations to return as director. By the end of August, Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers were in final negotiations to write the screenplay.

Sequel is set in stone so lets get this thread started, 2019 July I believe is the release date

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 12:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope Mysterio is the villain and it’s a mystery-tinged story. I’d probably cast Bruce Campbell or something as Mysterio.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:40 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Is the new Venom in MCU?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 06:54 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is the new Venom in MCU?

who??

anyways, loved Homecoming so now can't wait to see the sequel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Really not interested in Mysterious. Want Kraven and/Scorpion.

Lead up to a 3rd film with a much awaited rebooted Dr. Octopus.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It's Most likely Scorpion

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:20 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Really not interested in Mysterious.

You don't even know names of those villains, lol.

Kill yourself, DT.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Why would I kill myself after Thor Just gave Hulk such an ass whooping?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk has tanked the best of Thor's strikes and kept coming at him, lol.

Papa Odin needed to save his boy's life twice in the same film laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It’s okay Stilt. We’re here for you.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:42 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Must be hard being a thorbag after all those years of getting smashed laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk has tanked the best of Thor's strikes and kept coming at him, lol.

Papa Odin needed to save his boy's life twice in the same film laughing out loud
D. Thor said he'd admit Hulk if he withstood the lightning which he doubted Thor was capable of without the hammer. He had no faith in a hammerless Thor.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I would be super happy with Mysterio, Scorpion, or Kingpin with a super powered henchmen. It sucks we'll have to wait until 2019 though

PWNT

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:23 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Really not interested in Mysterious. Want Kraven and/Scorpion.

Lead up to a 3rd film with a much awaited rebooted Dr. Octopus.
The appeal of Mysterio is that we think he's doing REAL magic. Spidey has to do some detective work to figure out how to get past his tricks and delusions.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:12 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

What I hate is that these new Spider-Man movies can't have access to all of Spider-Man's villain roster, because of those dumb Sony villain spin off movies.

Last edited by Inhuman on Nov 6th, 2017 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:21 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Michael Mando should kill the role of Scorpion if that's the direction that they're going.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 05:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw it suggested once and Luke Perry is the ultimate casting for Kraven the Hunter, if they do go that route

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 05:55 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
The appeal of Mysterio is that we think he's doing REAL magic. Spidey has to do some detective work to figure out how to get past his tricks and delusions.

Yeah that doesn’t really appeal to me at all tbh.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 08:58 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

That’s fair

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:25 PM
Darth Thor

^ But who knows what’s interesting once executed well.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:52 PM