KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Joseph Joestar vs Toriko

Joseph Joestar vs Toriko
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Joseph Joestar vs Toriko

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 04:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Toriko.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 04:44 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I haven't watch Toriko, but I did see him in a special with Luffy and Goku. Joseph Josestar stands no chance against him and Joseph is my favorite character.

8/10 Toriko

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 06:43 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on...

Joseph is one of my favourite character too and he will get completely stomped by Toriko (whom is one-dimensional -.-)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 11:23 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'm even hearing Toriko stomps DBZ.

Sounds pretty overpowered, but didn't seem quite that strong from what I read (Up to the end of Regal Mammoth).

Win or lose, I prefer Joseph to most anyone anyways. How many characters can you say you get to see go from a young kid to a crotchety old man, and keep kicking ass and taking names. (Plus the Pillarman arc was just awesome, especially the finale. Imagine if Goku fought a Freeza who evolved complete immunity to ki attacks. Now THAT is interesting, vs overpowering everyone.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 11th, 2017 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 10:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm

Sounds pretty overpowered, but didn't seem quite that strong from what I read (Up to the end of Regal Mammoth).

Win or lose, I prefer Joseph to most anyone anyways. How many characters can you say you get to see go from a young kid to a crotchety old man, and keep kicking ass and taking names. (Plus the Pillarman arc was just awesome, especially the finale. Imagine if Goku fought a Freeza who evolved complete immunity to ki attacks. Now THAT is interesting, vs overpowering everyone.)

Joseph is a really fun character. His adventures are worth reading just for the end of the Part 3 after the fight against Dio.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 11:27 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

It's possible. Toriko fought opponent who eat supernova (NEO), and won. At this rate, I think Toriko can take on Cell (or maybe even Majin Buu, but still not sure). But that's just my personal opinion.

Yeah, Joseph is a cooler character, and funnier.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 04:46 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote