KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ben Shapiro at Berkley.

Ben Shapiro at Berkley.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Ben Shapiro at Berkley.

Ben at Berkly learned a few things....and one was....

Shapiro at Berkly ...and No Antifa Riots....because Police allwed to do thier JOB!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Yeah good times wink

I loved the fact they offered counseling to people who were "offended" and or "hurt." Alot of those young adults need to grow up.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:59 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah good times wink

I loved the fact they offered counseling to people who were "offended" and or "hurt." Alot of those young adults need to grow up.

Especially that one person who needed counseling but hadn't gone to the speech.

Sad little Snowflakes.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

I know how touchy everyone in this forum is so I'll keep this brief. Ben Shapiro has a lot of great points and his conversation proves it. He's not right about everything, he is a decent person that admits, wholeheartedly, his view. I respect him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:54 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Speech is violent, we will not be silent!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:29 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:40 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ben at Berkly learned a few things....and one was....

Shapiro at Berkly ...and No Antifa Riots....because Police allwed to do thier JOB!

seems kinda weak

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:51 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

A bit sick of neocons like Shapiro walking around believing themselves to be edgy because they get prevented to speak at Universities run by Communists.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 06:23 AM
godemperortrump is currently offline Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. It would have been way more fun to see the cops go in and pepper shot some more Antifa Fascists in the nuts again.

Treat those Nazis like the Phaggots they are.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 08:14 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There were some great moments too. Here:

Watch: Student asks Ben Shapiro why a fetus is human life — his answer leaves student speechless

So here we see illustrated the real reason I think the students had a problem with Ben: they can't beat him. They can label him a sexist or white supremacist, but in an actual debate they can't actually beat him lol. Read the article, and see how once the student is made to essentially appear foolish he immediately tries to pivot. Suddenly it's not about why a fetus is a human life...it's about the "burden" some unwanted children can put on someone.

“OK, if you are in a coma from which you may awake, can I stab you?” Shapiro asked again.

“Well, then, uhh, no,” the student answered. “That’s still potential sentience.”

“I agree it is potential sentience. You know what else is potential sentience? Being a fetus,” Shapiro declared to loud cheers."

Lol, essentially all one needs to do is encourage these people to talk(and I mean talk, not shout "racist!") and once they do they will just end up defeating themselves. Now why I see why on other instances when conservative speakers asked some hecklers to actually debate them they just kinda...screamed slogans in response.

Originally posted by godemperortrump
A bit sick of neocons like Shapiro walking around believing themselves to be edgy because they get prevented to speak at Universities run by Communists.

I have never seen Ben act like he considers himself "edgy". He seems mostly perplexed and amused by the fact snowflakes get so up in arms over him. And hell, if these folk get triggered by Ben there is a problem. Just like if they get triggered by Christina Hoff Summers there is a problem. These people are not Milo's nor are they even Steven Crowders. Yet kids still need play doh and safe spaces to deal with these kinds of speakers.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:34 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

id be nice to see him debate. im more curious for that than his monologue. havent seen him do it yet ..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 07:41 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
id be nice to see him debate. im more curious for that than his monologue. havent seen him do it yet ..

He recently debated Cenk from The Young Turks. It did not turn out well for Cenk lol.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 09:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For those who want to see Ben's latest thing at Berkeley:

Ben: "Nancy Pelosi, with whom I disagree on literally everything there is to disagree on, including the proper use of botox."

Owned lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 18th, 2017 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 02:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"This week we found out a clown can come out of the woods and scare half of Americans, and also IT came out".

laughing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh look, another event that stayed mostly peaceful and the Trumper-phenotypes still have a problem. Lolz.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur

Ben: "Nancy Pelosi, with whom I disagree on literally everything there is to disagree on, including the proper use of botox."

Owned lol.

He insulted a woman's looks because he couldn't attack her politics/views. How edgy.

Ben's alright, even find myself agreeing with him at times, but that was stupid of him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
He insulted a woman's looks because he couldn't attack her politics/views. How edgy.

Ben's alright, even find myself agreeing with him at times, but that was stupid of him.

He does attack her politics/views though :/

You can say it was in poor taste, but it's certainly not a sign of intellectual weakness when he has no issue attacking her political stances.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
He does attack her politics/views though :/

You can say it was in poor taste, but it's certainly not a sign of intellectual weakness when he has no issue attacking her political stances.

I did. It is. Deal with.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh look, another event that stayed mostly peaceful and the Trumper-phenotypes still have a problem. Lolz.

Where is the problem? Oh and it was mostly peaceful because the cops actually did their jobs. 600 grand was spent on security.

If you knew anything about Ben you know he could indeed attack her political views and he does indeed attack the views of the left in the video.

Also, why does her gender matter? Would it have been different if he'd said it about a man?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 04:07 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean, the fact that Berkeley is so filled with violent regressives $600,000 needed to be spent on security, and that the university offered special counseling sessions for any hurt by his speech.

Like that's pathetic. The university is permissive of and is inculcating some very regressive attitudes and behaviors. In elementary, middle, and high school, the only time special counseling was offered for a specific situation is when students at my high school died in a ****ing car crash, and yet you have a university offering counseling for anyone emotionally hurt by a speech they didn't attend? This is truly pathetic.

I'm actually pretty pleased with Berkeley for actually allowing the cops to do their jobs and taking the potential threat of these violent ideologues seriously, but that doesn't change the fact that it's apparent UC Berkeley is inculcating regressive attitudes.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 04:07 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote