KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Female Avengers vs All female Justice League

Female Avengers vs All female Justice League
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Female Avengers vs All female Justice League

Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Sersi

Vs

Wonder Woman
Zatana
Starfire
Mera

Current versions/current feats only. I dont wanna see any 1980's George Perez artwork. big grin

Fight takes place in a deserted city

Characters start a mile apart

Round 1 - in character

Round 2 - bloodlusted no holds barred

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:21 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

1.Easy answer is Zatanna swings it in DC’s favor.
2. I dont debate CBR style.

quote:
Indont wanna see any 1980's George Perez artwork. big grin

(please log in to view the image)
1970 thumb up

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

laughing

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:35 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mera controls the water in their bodies. Probably a sleight edge to team Diana.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:37 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Might as well say Spectrum enters their heads through their eyes and fries their brains.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:38 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^see, thats possible too, but the -easy- answer is Zatanna. A lot less likely to be argued against.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Mera controls the water in their bodies. Probably a sleight edge to team Diana.

She definitely couldnt do that to Spectrum and i doubt she could to Sersi who as an Eternal has total mental control over her physical form and bodily processes.

Is this tactic something shes known for and demonstrated?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:43 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Female Avengers vs All female Justice League

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Sersi

Vs

Wonder Woman
Zatana
Starfire
Mera

Current versions/current feats only. I dont wanna see any 1980's George Perez artwork. big grin

Round 1 - in character

T2 for the majority. Sersi is the only real threat. Mera could wreck Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel with her desiccation attack. Starfire (she absorbs energy) would deal nicely with Spectrum. Sersi is the wild card. Maybe Zatanna can do something before Sersi fries her mind.

She definitely couldnt do that to Spectrum and i doubt she could to Sersi who as an Eternal has total mental control over her physical form and bodily processes.

Is this tactic something shes known for and demonstrated?

Yup. She's done it multiple times.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:51 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yup, or she can dump an ocean on them.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Zack M
Yup, or she can dump an ocean on them.

I agree with GS that her hydrokinesis is sort of useless vs Spectrum and Sersi. Luckily Kori can deal with Spectrum (or at least stall/stalemate). Sersi is the pain in the ass. She has TK, TP, CL100 physical stats, and she's a top notch matter manipulator. T2 has no answer to Sersi's TP.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:58 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Starfire cant desl w. Spectrum, sorry.
As the easy answer is Zatanna swings it for DC, the one more to be argued is Spectrum does the same for Marvel. She’s about as lightspeed as Marvel gets, w. energy powers in top.
Speed blitz.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 03:00 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by riv6672
Starfire cant desl w. Spectrum, sorry.
As the easy answer is Zatanna swings it for DC, the one more to be argued is Spectrum does the same for Marvel. She’s about as lightspeed as Marvel gets, w. energy powers in top.
Speed blitz.

Speed blitzing an character that naturally absorbs energy (Starfire) does what exactly? It just empowers her. Zatanna could be easily countered by Wanda (who has been written up recently).

Sersi is T1's biggest threat since T2 has no answer to her TP.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 03:07 AM
riv6672

What does a speed blitz do for Marvel’s Spectrum. KOs the other team before it has time to react, same as it does for DC characters when its invoked.

I’m not jumping on you, personally, i’m just commemting on things i see here in debates, that skew depending on who’s being debated.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 04:01 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

What does a speed blitz do for Marvel’s Spectrum. KOs the other team before it has time to react, same as it does for DC characters when its invoked.

I’m not jumping on you, personally, i’m just commemting on things i see here in debates, that skew depending on who’s being debated.

I understand Riv.

I'm just saying Monica's speedblitz isn't an insta win because at least 2 members have a chance to counter it. WW has the reflexes to deflect any energy attack with her bracers (she's DC's "It Girl" at the moment). Starfire will just absorb any energy coming her way. Mera and Zatanna are screwed only if she targets them first but they have a 'meat shield' in Starfire and Wonder Woman.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 05:35 AM
gunchar

The female JL wins both rounds due to Zatanna and Wonder Woman, Starfire helps also a bit.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 09:17 AM
gunchar is currently offline Click here to Send gunchar a Private Message Find more posts by gunchar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by zopzop
I understand Riv.

I'm just saying Monica's speedblitz isn't an insta win because at least 2 members have a chance to counter it. WW has the reflexes to deflect any energy attack with her bracers (she's DC's "It Girl" at the moment). Starfire will just absorb any energy coming her way. Mera and Zatanna are screwed only if she targets them first but they have a 'meat shield' in Starfire and Wonder Woman.

Glad you didnt take the prior post(s) personal.
I’m just going w. “Its good for DC its good for Marvel”. thumb up

Again, going w. Speed blitz. WW’s not blocking anything/SF absorbing anything (if she even could) when the fight’s over as soon as it starts.

And this is how it usually goes when DC characters speed blitz.

Circular argument, though (as any argument against speed blitz is countered with hey its speed blitz), and i’ve done my part for Matvel speed blitz equal rights (we shall overcome), so i’m not going to beat a dead horse.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 09:53 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^see, thats possible too, but the -easy- answer is Zatanna. A lot less likely to be argued against.

CBR style would probably back Monica, seeing they argued she fry's Supermans brain before he can blink.

Personally, I can see a case for her soloing.. Even Starfire, it's not like she's immune to energy. Is she?

Even if she can manipulate it, doesn't she need to actively do that?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 12:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Re: Re: Female Avengers vs All female Justice League

Originally posted by zopzop
T2 for the majority. Sersi is the only real threat. Mera could wreck Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel with her desiccation attack. Starfire (she absorbs energy) would deal nicely with Spectrum. Sersi is the wild card. Maybe Zatanna can do something before Sersi fries her mind.

Isnt Starfire powerset to absorb only ultraviolet radiation? She cant absorb just any energy in a Spectrum/Captain Marvel fashion no? If thats not the case have you any examples of her absorbing other wavelengths of radiation or other energy types?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 01:41 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Re: Female Avengers vs All female Justice League

Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Sersi

Vs

Wonder Woman
Zatana
Starfire
Mera

Round 1 - in character

Wanda and Z likely stalemate...neither can put the other down quickly and both are high end mages. And because both will sense the others magic they are likely to go for each other

Spectrum v Star is a bad matchup for both as either Spectrum overloads her or Star absorbs her powers..kinda a toss up.

Captain Marvel v Diana is a stomp in WWs favor. Carol is good but she cant amp off Diana and WW is a better at h2h and has better damage soak/durability

Mera gets wrecked by Sersi, her hydrokinesis cant effect her and shes extremely limited in a city setting.

Which leaves Sersi v Diana. I cant recall WW facing a matter manipulator on her level before and I dont like Sersis odds against WW if the gap is closed.

interesting battle...leaning towards team DC slightly or stalemate

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Monica going light-speed and phasing through someone's body is a real viable attack, even the brain fry.

Messes up energy absorber Bishop by phasing thru him:

Shuma brain fry entering through eye:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanos brain fry attempt:

Another brain fry thru eye:

I see Cap Marvel v Starfire and Zee vs SW as stalemates more or less. That leave Spectrum and Sersi v Wonder Woman and Mera and team 1 is better.

Last edited by Supermutant on May 26th, 2018 at 02:40 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:35 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote