KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » DCEU Batman vs. MCU Okoye

DCEU Batman vs. MCU Okoye
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

DCEU Batman vs. MCU Okoye

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Bruce gets his batarangs/Okoye her spear

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Batman has a measure of super strength. And he's skilled enough that combined with his strength, he'd just outmuscle Okoye. Also most of her fight scenes are with her spear, so we don't see her h2h much, while that is Bruce's bread and butter.

With her spear I think Okoye takes 2. Batman's armor is worthless here and I'm not sure if it's grounded against the taser on the bottom. She's very ruthless and won't hesitate to impale him. Also iirc she's fast enough to dodge or block his batarangs. Batman takes 1 though.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:21 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Are we including DC Batman from the movies as well or just from the Cartoon?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:37 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

round 1 batfleck

round 2 Okoye

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 10:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

While Batfleck cant really contend with watchmen or super soldiers, against the humans he stands a wicked chance. He's also ruthless, with stats right above mcu top tier humans like Nat, Clint, Okoye. I think he would win eventually, a skilled spear user, a skill sword user any skilled melee user he has an answer for.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 01:06 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Are we including DC Batman from the movies as well or just from the Cartoon?

BVS Batman

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:12 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Juk3n
While Batfleck cant really contend with watchmen or super soldiers, against the humans he stands a wicked chance. He's also ruthless, with stats right above mcu top tier humans like Nat, Clint, Okoye. I think he would win eventually, a skilled spear user, a skill sword user any skilled melee user he has an answer for.

This Batman relies heavily on his armor to protect him, and no one he has ever fought was on the level of Okoye. The one named person BvS/Justice League Batman has fought with a name(Deadshot) almost killed him, but his daughter got in the way.

Okoye turns him into cheese with her spear.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 03:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Relies heavily on armor? You talking about the plain cloth, non-stabproof armor from bvs? Or just the bullet proof head gear?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 06:46 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Juk3n
Relies heavily on armor? You talking about the plain cloth, non-stabproof armor from bvs? Or just the bullet proof head gear?

Just his suit, which is not plain cloth, it's at least somewhat bulletproof as he got shot a few times. In the warehouse scene, his style included simply tanking a lot of damage with blocks. Like using his arm blades to stop knife strikes and such. He can't do any of that against Okoye. His suit will get shredded, even the cowl. And she's far more skilled than those goons. She's the best of the Dora Milaje. Also as I said, still not sure if he can be tased or not.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 06:56 PM