KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Valkyrie vs. Ocean Master

Valkyrie vs. Ocean Master
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Valkyrie vs. Ocean Master

Orn has his final battle armor/staff

Valkyrie has her armor/blades

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 04:28 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Uff..The problem here is the location of the battle.

On land, Valkyrie stomps. On water Orm stomps.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 04:46 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, the terrain is a big game changer here.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 06:20 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Orn. The only person he ever lost to had the deus ex trident. Pretty sure his base stats are plain better than hers

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 06:47 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I think Orn wins this. Water or not. Just seemed more impressive. Even fighting out of the Ocean.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 06:55 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I think Orn wins this. Water or not. Just seemed more impressive. Even fighting out of the Ocean.

It was clear that Orm wasn't a great fighter on land. Valkyrie is still an elite Asgardian fighter.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:01 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
It was clear that Orm wasn't a great fighter on land. Valkyrie is still an elite Asgardian fighter.

It wasn't clear he was bad. It was clear Arthur was better on land.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:07 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It wasn't clear he was bad. It was clear Arthur was better on land.

thumb up

Valkyrie seems to have Thor's and Loki's admiration. She also apparently defeated Loki. She is pretty agile and a good fighter.

Arthur is a bull. He ain't a great fighter.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:09 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

What exactly did Ocean Master do on land that puts him above engaging Hela solo and not dying, considering what she did to Asgard's army?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:09 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
What exactly did Ocean Master do on land that puts him above engaging Hela solo and not dying, considering what she did to Asgard's army?

Maybe I need to watch Thor again but when did she fight Hela solo? With Thor on the Bridge she threw like 3 punches and got ragdolled. I also recall Hela killing all the Valkyrie as well fairly easily.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:16 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Uff..The problem here is the location of the battle.

On land, Valkyrie stomps. On water Orm stomps.

How bout if they fight in a 2 foot deep swimming pool?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:17 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Maybe I need to watch Thor again but when did she fight Hela solo? With Thor on the Bridge she threw like 3 punches and got ragdolled. I also recall Hela killing all the Valkyrie as well fairly easily.

She engaged her solo a couple of times, IIRC. And that just highlights the point further. All the other Valkyries and Asgardian soldiers (even the Warriors Three) got completely fodderized, so her surviving Hela during two separate battles speaks to her prowess.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:18 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
How bout if they fight in a 2 foot deep swimming pool?

If Orm can make the spinning-trident-water-shield then Orm laughing out loud

Otherwise am voting Valkyrie.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:23 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
She engaged her solo a couple of times, IIRC. And that just highlights the point further. All the other Valkyries and Asgardian soldiers (even the Warriors Three) got completely fodderized, so her surviving Hela during two separate battles speaks to her prowess.

She survived Hela because another Valkyrie sacrificed herself otherwise she was getting spiked.

I am not 100% saying Orn wins. Honestly more of a gut feeling than anything. I'm not going to pretend Valkyrie couldn't win as I don't have enough confidence to debate this one anymore haha

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:26 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

She survived Hela because another Valkyrie sacrificed herself otherwise she was getting spiked.

I am not 100% saying Orn wins. Honestly more of a gut feeling than anything. I'm not going to pretend Valkyrie couldn't win as I don't have enough confidence to debate this one anymore haha

And yet she didn't get spiked the second time around either, despite the fact that we see Hela literally defeat Asgard's entire army with almost casual ease. We also know via dialogue between her and Thor that Valkyries are considered legendary Asgardian elites. We also know via the timeline that she is thousands of years old and, by extension, has thousands of years of XP. I just don't feel like Orn has shown enough on land yet to give him a win here. Though I will say that he would put up a much better fight on land than Valkyrie would in the water, that's for sure.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Valk rapes him on land.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 04:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Valk rapes him on land.

Then They Birth A Child That Beats Them Both.........Not Bad. smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 05:42 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Valk rapes him on land.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 05:52 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Spectre+
Then They Birth A Child That Beats Them Both.........Not Bad. smile
Like the MCU would have sex with a dceu lesser. MCU is just better than they are.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 12:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like the MCU would have sex with a dceu lesser. MCU is just better than they are.

What the f**k? You Dare Refer To The King Of Atlantis As A Lesser Being!??!!! miffed . You Shall Now Face The Full Wrath Of The Seven Seas.
shifty

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 01:24 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote