KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Banning Rightists from Facebook is not the same as the Holocaust!

Banning Rightists from Facebook is not the same as the Holocaust!
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Banning Rightists from Facebook is not the same as the Holocaust!

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...r-a8899056.html

The far right is so addicted to outrage that they've reached peak whataboutism because Laura Loomer can no longer live-stream herself following Ilhan Omar round Minnesota!

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

awww the poor manbabies. womp womp laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol Looks like a particular snowflake was triggered by the Ben Shapiro thread.

Oh leftists.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:17 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well this topic sure has my curiosity. I am showing clear curiosity here, a curious sort of development this is.

Anyways, this reminds me of when the Helsinki summit was compared to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Well this topic sure has my curiosity. I am showing clear curiosity here, a curious sort of development this is.

Anyways, this reminds me of when the Helsinki summit was compared to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

laughing laughing laughing laughing thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#copingparty

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^hypocrite triggered by the truth

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still curious about the original topic.

But what about Trump being compared to Hitler tho? That's just as bad.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^hypocrite triggered by the truth

*fixed laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:24 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still curious about the original topic.

But what about Trump being compared to Hitler tho? That's just as bad.

I think we can forget about that one lol. Leftists have that shit ingrained into them so hard and deeply by the leftist MSM that admitting that it's lunacy is unthinkable to them.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:27 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Of course it's not the same as the holocaust. It is concerning that platforms are using deplatforming to try and skew political dialogue instead of trusting people to decide who they do and don't watch.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:27 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bashy thinks quoting me in green font is gonna magically make me Fly Attractor lol.

I thought I was Star, Bash? Are you ever gonna make up your mind?

Can't have it both ways you know. I'm either one or the other (or neither thumb up ).

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on May 4th, 2019 at 10:32 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bashy thinks quoting me in green font is gonna magically make me Fly Attractor lol.

I thought I was Star, Bash? Are you ever gonna make up your mind?

Can't have it both ways you know. I'm either one or the other (or neither).

Lol sure they can. This sad soul will just say you're both.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:32 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol sure they can. This sad soul will just say you're both.

If that's the case he'll be deemed just as looney as Pooty Bot who thinks the same thing lol.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that's the case he'll be deemed just as looney as Pooty Bot who thinks the same thing lol.

It won't matter lol. He'll just double down.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:45 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Of course it's not the same as the holocaust. It is concerning that platforms are using deplatforming to try and skew political dialogue instead of trusting people to decide who they do and don't watch.

I think they might even be oblivious to the fact that it may even have the opposite effect of what they intend.

Old Post May 5th, 2019 12:06 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fly you are such a pussy, cry more. The majority of this forum have always been disgusted by you.

Old Post May 5th, 2019 08:01 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I think they might even be oblivious to the fact that it may even have the opposite effect of what they intend.

That's kind of a given.

Old Post May 5th, 2019 10:42 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Banning Rightists from Facebook is not the same as the Holocaust!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...r-a8899056.html

The far right is so addicted to outrage that they've reached peak whataboutism because Laura Loomer can no longer live-stream herself following Ilhan Omar round Minnesota!

The remaining alt-right pundits of Twitter would like you to know that being kicked off Facebook and Instagram is the same as the Holocaust. -snip

Rightist are so weird.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2019 07:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The remaining alt-right pundits of Twitter would like you to know that being kicked off Facebook and Instagram is the same as the Holocaust. -snip

Rightist are so weird.
Rightists are truly mental.

Old Post May 6th, 2019 07:48 PM