KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman 1 million (kal kent) VS Sentry

Superman 1 million (kal kent) VS Sentry
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Superman 1 million (kal kent) VS Sentry

who wins

Old Post May 19th, 2018 03:03 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

You must be joking.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:26 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry is the only obvious answer.

He just needs a thought to get rid of SPOM.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:44 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry is the only obvious answer.

He just needs a thought to get rid of SPOM.

laughing

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:07 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

Show SPOM countering Reality Warping at Sentry's level. Now.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:08 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Show SPOM countering Reality Warping at Sentry's level. Now.

Right! Because Sentry has ever shown such level of RW your trying to give him?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:32 AM
riv6672

I figured RW would be the -first- responder to this thread.
Its like he has an app on his phone that lets him know when the name Sentry appears in thread title.
And his response is always the exact same, w. no room for/attempt to debate.

Anyway, this seems a win for Kal, -especially- if the only counter point offered is ‘Sentry thinks him away’.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:02 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Right! Because Sentry has ever shown such level of RW your trying to give him?

Sentry, with no training, beat Molecule Man at his own game.

That's more than enough.

Your answer, by itself, is enough for everybody to get that SPOM has nothing to counter that, as you are deflecting the question.

Originally posted by riv6672
I figured RW would be the -first- responder to this thread.
Its like he has an app on his phone that lets him know when the name Sentry appears in thread title.
And his response is always the exact same, w. no room for/attempt to debate.

Anyway, this seems a win for Kal, -especially- if the only counter point offered is ‘Sentry thinks him away’.

It's not the only counter-point, it's just the first needed that you have to counter to prove that a debate can take place, which you failed to do like your comrade above.

So no scan for Kal to counter Sentry powers ?

It's an easy win for Sentry which only requires a thought for him.

You are like the other pseudo-debaters on this site, when you don't like something about a character you deflect the debate on irrelevancies and try to pass your willful ignorance of the ability of one character as an actual possible argument.

That's laughable at best.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Willful_ignorance

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

—Aldous Huxley

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:38 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can come back in this thread in one year or one hundred years and nobody will post a single scan of Kal Kent countering reality warping.

Just some comments "hur dur kal kent wins because he is Superman"...

laughing thumb up

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:01 AM
riv6672

As opposed to “hur dur Sentry wins because he is Sentry"...

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
As opposed to “hur dur Sentry wins because he is Sentry"...

I have said this:

"Sentry is the only obvious answer.

He just needs a thought to get rid of SPOM."

I am actually implying that Kal Kent cannot counter Sentry's Molecule Manipulation.

Do you have any scans of Kal Kent countering molecule manipulation ?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Kal oneshots Sentry.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal oneshots Sentry.

He doesn't.

Kal ends like Molecule Man in this page and having "superman" as a nickname is far from being a guaranteed victory...

(please log in to view the image) tg

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:18 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal oneshots Sentry.

Kal wouldn't even need to punch him

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:37 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

It's difficult making a judgment against DS Sentry because nothing has been able to stop him. It's as if they use his apparent death to end the story only for the reader to see him come back stronger than ever. Anyway how do you defeat a concept being? I could settle for a stalemate because Kal isn't ever gong to be able to kill him. On the other hand can Kal die?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:54 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Stoic
It's difficult making a judgment against DS Sentry because nothing has been able to stop him. It's as if they use his apparent death to end the story only for the reader to see him come back stronger than ever. Anyway how do you defeat a concept being? I could settle for a stalemate because Kal isn't ever gong to be able to kill him. On the other hand can Kal die?

well kal sure can get his ass beat hard like the beating he recieved from the else man. he also was one shotted by ultraman. i know i know.... he wasnt at full power and all. but still, it was stated that it takes him like 2 days or something to begin losing powers. so i doubt in all those "depowered" scenes, it has been over 2 days and he began to even lose powers. i am not bying all that "he is always depowered" statement. to me, he is depowered when its stated that he is depowered and thats due to the reason with the 2 days. it seems like if you dont see the freakin super sun shining in the background, with a big ass sign saying "super sun", people will claim he is away from his universe and depowered. even when the scene is taking place in the 1 million universe, like when batman 1 million physically kicked his ass. and batman 1 million is what physically? at best a meta level.

Last edited by Dareangel on May 20th, 2018 at 01:03 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:58 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

concept?

You mean like Parallax and the other embodiments of emotions?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:07 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by xJLxKing
concept?

You mean like Parallax and the other embodiments of emotions?

I mean that Sentry is a concept of Bob's mind. Destroying the concept's physical form doesn't stop Bob from bringing Sentry back the next instant. What I'm really trying to understand, is how Kal gets around being dispersed on a molecular level? We saw what he did and said about doing to the Molecule Man, and how he discovered what his powers were. I have yet to see how that feat can be disregarded? From a neutral stand point, I can't see Kal winning this.

Last edited by Stoic on May 20th, 2018 at 11:10 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:05 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean that Sentry is a concept of Bob's mind. Destroying the concept's physical form doesn't stop Bob from bringing Sentry back the next instant. What I'm really trying to understand, is how Kal gets around being dispersed on a molecular level? We saw what he did and said about doing to the Molecule Man, and how he discovered what his powers were. I have yet to see how that feat can be disregarded? From a neutral stand point, I can't see Kal winning this.

I have asked them to post scan of Kal countering MM one year ago and I am still waiting.

Kal can't win but hey, divine wank <3

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:37 PM