KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Sonny into the Badlands Vs Iron Fist MCU

Sonny into the Badlands Vs Iron Fist MCU
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sonny into the Badlands Vs Iron Fist MCU

Sonny Vs Danny no Ironfist pure skill

Sonny h2h

Swords

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 01:28 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Danny gets wrecked hard. Loses 10/10.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 02:39 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

sonny stomps 1 trillion to 1

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 03:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sunny stomps hard

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 03:15 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Sunny wins comfortably.

Make it Daredevil and Iron Fist and allow everyone all their gear/abilities, and it would be a more interesting fight IMO. Because then the Iron Fist or Sunny's swords have the potential to oneshot (as hard as Dark Ones hit, they don't hit as hard as Danny, and Sunny has been rocked by their strikes before), while Matt can help compensate for the stat edge Sunny has to make it more balanced.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 9th, 2018 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 03:37 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when did this sunny guy get string enough to beat super hero’s

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 05:25 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Have you ever watched the show? I figure no.

Also Danny is entirely human aside from the fist which he doesnt have here. Sunny without his dark one powers is superhuman to an extent.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 05:29 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The writers have current Sunny putting up a decent fight against a bloodlusted Dark One, while holding back himself. Yes, he did lose in the end, but I don't see Danny doing remotely as well, especially without the Fist.

And to give some context, a far less-skilled and experienced MK, who couldn't even control his gift back then, wrecked a Baron and entourage with zero effort, back in S1. From around 2:50:

On a random note, I miss Cyan. That guy was a beast.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 9th, 2018 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 05:53 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I actually want Sunny to fight Gaius. To date, they are the only ones who have managed to put up a good fight against bloodlusted Dark Ones. The Widow only managed to take Castor down when his powers were spazzing out (we even see that his eyes were normal for the vast majority of their fight).

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 06:23 AM
HulkIsHulk

Sunny would probably win even if restricted to season 1 feats
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Since when did this sunny guy get string enough to beat super hero’s

Do you even know who Sunny is?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 08:36 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

"this sunny guy"

Yea, you've never seen the show.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 10:56 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote