KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emma Frost Vs Aquaman

Emma Frost Vs Aquaman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Emma Frost Vs Aquaman

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 07:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Buried Bump.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 05:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't know about either of their most recent feats. H2H, unless she's had an amp, he's well above her physically.

Telepathically, the divide is much smaller. She was more consistent, better feats while he's more quality than quantity, having a really impressive feat every so often. Though, that was pre-FP, so I dunno anymore.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 09:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Emma mind rapes.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 04:08 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Telepathically, she destroys him.

Fixed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 04:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I don't know about either of their most recent feats. H2H, unless she's had an amp, he's well above her physically.

Telepathically, the divide is much smaller. She was more consistent, better feats while he's more quality than quantity, having a really impressive feat every so often. Though, that was pre-FP, so I dunno anymore.

Nice breakdown, thank you!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 05:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fixed.

It's like you want me to ban you. That's carver level shit right there.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 03:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's like you want me to ban you. That's carver level shit right there.

One is an omega level telepath with a shitload of feats, the other one talks to fish.

For anything half-decent, we'd have to go back to pre-Flashpoint.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Which I included in my original post.

...and don't say "Omega level" like it means anything.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

His most impressive feat is perhaps from the bearded version that you dislike so much, you almost refuse to acknowledge its existence stick out tongue

OLT does mean something - we have hundreds of telepaths in Marvel, but only some get that rank.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

His most impressive feat is perhaps from the bearded version that you dislike so much, you almost refuse to acknowledge its existence stick out tongue

OLT does mean something - we have hundreds of telepaths in Marvel, but only some get that rank.

Which one are you talking about? There were a few.

It's not something quantifiable though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 07:15 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Which one are you talking about? There were a few.

It's not something quantifiable though.

The fish part of the brain nonsense.

Yeah, same with the flawed Strength Class system... but it does give you a general idea on where the character is placed in the hierarchy.

Aquaman won't be put on the same shelf with Martian Manjobber, for example.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 07:25 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The fish part of the brain nonsense.

Yeah, same with the flawed Strength Class system... but it does give you a general idea on where the character is placed in the hierarchy.

Aquaman won't be put on the same shelf with Martian Manjobber, for example.

That isn't his highest feat, though Morrison wrote it, so I still take it as valid.

Sure, she's high on the hierarchy, I just hate vague terms like that.

Eh, at his best, you could put Aquaman in J'onn's bracket, even if J'onn was the better telepath, and J'onn was no slouch. I'm not claiming Aquaman would beat her mind you, I just meant that it would take longer for her to put him down telepathically than it would for him to put her down physically, which I think is a fair assessment.

Then again though, that's pre-FP.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 07:31 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing she's a mutant, do we know their brains have the same "fish parts" for him to talk to?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 08:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by cdtm
Seeing she's a mutant, do we know their brains have the same "fish parts" for him to talk to?

I don't know, as I don't know if Rebirth Aquaman can do that.

Post Crisis, Aquaman didn't need his enemies to have "fish parts". He just had telepathy that extended to sea-life.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 08:44 PM
StyleTime

It's an interesting matchup. Aquaman would obviously beat her up physically, but the telepathic battle is unavoidable given the starting distance. She's casually mind controlled people on the other side of the planet, and tends to be the poster-child for skill with showings like she had against Xavier/Rachel/Exodus/etc.

It's quite possible Emma forces him into TP only combat, preventing him from taking other actions ala Exodus.

But, that depends on where you place Aquaman mentally of course.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 19th, 2018 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:47 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm pretty sure rebirth AM has ONLY used tp on marine life.... i've no doubt his mind would be very strong, but i don't see him threatening her with tp in any way. question would be--can he hold out long enough to reach her physically and put her down before she shut him down which i think she would absolutely do IF she gets the time.

be nice to see any scans of Am going against tp users in the rebirth era, but i can't see him lasting too long against a determined emma. maybe 7/10 emma unless we see some good resistance feats from arthur.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 08:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote