KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Internet Bloodsports

Internet Bloodsports
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Internet Bloodsports

I am curious as to whether anybody on here watches or keeps up with IBS drama. For those who don't know, after Gamergate, a bunch of youtubers got together to essentially host screaming matches with each other, a la internet Jerry Springer. Many of these youtubers have since gotten into feuds with each other, leading to hilarious conflicts and trolling. Notable IBS members include:

Jim, aka Mister Metokur, the anonymous de facto leader of the community, known for his uninhibited and sarcastic wit

Ethan Ralph, a pro free speech ex felon who commonly hosts right wing debates on his streams

Andy Warski, a Canadian coke fiend who is constantly feuding with his co hosts

Tonka Saw, a cowardly pathetic bytch boi internet tough guy who backed out of an MMA fight with Warski because he's actually an insecure cripple

Matt Jarbo, a lying pathetic bytch boi who false flags people who make fun of him

Zoom, a creepy sociopath who doxxes anybody who goes against him

These guys, and others, have a long history of trolling and humiliating each other, and every day, new drama seems to be popping up. Most recently, Ralph and Andy aligned themselves with Zoom, who was a mutual enemy of Tonka Saw. Now that Tonka has been humiliated into obscurity by backing out of the MMA fight, Zoom seems intent on sabotaging Ralph and Andy's fanbases, and Andy seems to stupid to realize it, whereas Ralph seems scared to cross Zoom.

It is constant entertainment that rivals any major Hollywood movie, and I was just curious if I was the only one of KMC who enjoys watching it

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:49 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I watched mister metokur videos before but haven't for a while, he was pretty funny tho

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 06:44 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If it aint a real death match.. WHO GIVE A FUG?!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
It is constant entertainment that rivals any major Hollywood movie

You cant spell rivalry without RIV.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 04:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote