KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Upgrade Predator runs the gauntlet

Upgrade Predator runs the gauntlet
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Upgrade Predator runs the gauntlet

1. Scar
2. Mr.Black
3. Predalien
4. Wolf
5. Super Predators (All 3)
6. Alien Queen

Every Predator has their basic equipment.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 06:30 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He loses at 5. Should beat the rest.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:01 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Upgrade Pred gets to 5

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:37 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

Stops at 5 but I could honestly see Wolf getting some wins in, the shoulder cannons in used in AVP:Requim were imo the most powerful seen on screen to date(was blowing holes through the Predator Ship causing it to crash and destroyed entire sections of concrete and steel like nothing).

The upgrade gets hit with one of those and I dont see his subdermal armor being anywhere near that effective

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:51 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McNasty996
Stops at 5 but I could honestly see Wolf getting some wins in, the shoulder cannons in used in AVP:Requim were imo the most powerful seen on screen to date(was blowing holes through the Predator Ship causing it to crash and destroyed entire sections of concrete and steel like nothing).

The upgrade gets hit with one of those and I dont see his subdermal armor being anywhere near that effective

Good point. Wolf could win a couple. I wish the preds were like their comic counterparts and I wish they would cut this upgrade shit out.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 01:28 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote