KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Best GDF poster of 2018

KMC's GDF poster of the year:
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Adam_Poe 1 3.45%
Backfire 2 6.90%
cdtm 2 6.90%
EmperorDMB 2 6.90%
Putinbot1 (Whirly) 6 20.69%
quanchi112 4 13.79%
Robtard 3 10.34%
Snowdragon 1 3.45%
Surtur 4 13.79%
Other (write it in a post) 4 13.79%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best GDF poster of 2018
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Best GDF poster of 2018

Title has it all.

I like to focus on the positive.

Vote for you favorite.

I included those that were frequent throughout the year.

Honorable mentions:

DarthSkywalker0
Bashar Teg
BrolyBlack (Supra)
Impediment
NemeBro
Darthgoober
Mindship
Scribble
Jmangham

Some posted here and left quickly. I only put in people that consistently posted throughout the year with the exception of Quan who posted so much recently that I figured he should be in the poll.

Edit - About the order of the names: Yes, Adam_Poe is probably the sexist poster in the GDF but he's at the top because I put the names in alphabetical order (besides "other") to not reflect a bias.

Last edited by dadudemon on Dec 30th, 2018 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:44 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Kurk

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:50 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I voted for Surtur, on reflection this was the wrong answer but given how many posts he actually makes, effort has to account for something and I'd like him to achieve something.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Dec 30th, 2018 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:51 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Kurk
oooooooooooh, now we're talking. He Is Gustavo Fring!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:51 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

My vote is Backfire.

When he's serious, he posts logical, reasonable, and informed points. So much so, that I often find myself coming back to points he's made months or even over a year ago and it just took me that long to come back around to his point.

Edit - Also, wanted to vote for Whirly. He's been a great addition to KMC. Glad he's not getting banned. smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 02:52 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elimist deserves a solid mention along with Valkorion and a number of other members of the star wars extended Universe forum, never have so few, been so smug, having achieved so little in life. Kudos you virgins, you all crack me up.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:03 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Elimist deserves a solid mention along with Valkorion and a number of other members of the star wars extended Universe forum, never have so few, been so smug, having achieved so little in life. Kudos you virgins, you all crack me up.

They were ineligible. They didn't post consistently throughout 2018. They just evaporated all of a sudden (we all know they were just summer-posters).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:07 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
They were ineligible. They didn't post consistently throughout 2018. They just evaporated all of a sudden (we all know they were just summer-posters).
Ellimist was on a couple of weeks ago, I remember insulting him DDM.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:08 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

these threads are so lame.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:14 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Kurk
If the criteria is based on how much enjoyment their posts have given me then definitely. thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:15 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
If the criteria is based on how much enjoyment their posts have given me then definitely. thumb up
thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:17 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by dadudemon
My vote is Backfire.

When he's serious, he posts logical, reasonable, and informed points. So much so, that I often find myself coming back to points he's made months or even over a year ago and it just took me that long to come back around to his point.

Edit - Also, wanted to vote for Whirly. He's been a great addition to KMC. Glad he's not getting banned. smile

If you wanted dick pics you could have just asked.

I kinda want to vote Quanchi because his posts always crack me up.

I also kinda want to vote Edmb because he clearly puts the most effort into his posts.

Also Surtur because of the sheer volume.

I also kind of don't want to vote at all to protest the country's two party system.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
these threads are so lame.
shush and vote for me... please. smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:18 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I kinda want to vote Quanchi because his posts always crack me up.

I also kinda want to vote Edmb because he clearly puts the most effort into his posts.

Also Surtur because of the sheer volume.

I also kind of don't want to vote at all to protest the country's two party system.
shush, and vote for me please... You know it makes sense.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:20 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Putinbot1
shush, and vote for me please... You know it makes sense.

Hmmm, on the one hand I shouldn't vote because I'm a mod and it may be seen as some kind of bias.

On the other hand, your girlfriend is hot and I'd like to have sex with her.

Quite a pickle.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Sorry pal o mine. I'm boycotting since the gdf is not the place for popularity polls. I thought we all had an unspoken agreement that these belong in the otf.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:21 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Hmmm, on the one hand I shouldn't vote because I'm a mod and it may be seen as some kind of bias.

On the other hand, your girlfriend is hot and I'd like to have sex with her.

Quite a pickle.
Haha, yes she's Definately the best part of me. I'm thinking of a tribute thread to my exes giving them a rating out of 10 on things like making the bed, coffee and sandwiches and then sending them links on wattsapp. Haha...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:24 AM
dadudemon

Sorry pal o mine. I'm boycotting since the gdf is not the place for popularity polls. I thought we all had an unspoken agreement that these belong in the otf.

You show 'em. Don't let them take the GDF sacredness away from you. Those assholes!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:25 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad no one will vote for me, I am a pariah.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:26 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro

Kurk is legit not okay. I want him to succeed. And I don't know where his persona and his real personality began and started. I think he was a mixture of legit and trolling.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 03:27 AM