KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hail Satan?

Hail Satan?
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Hail Satan?

Hail Satan...

thumb up

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 11:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks stupid as fck. Dumb people just trying to get attention.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 11:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Wrong as usual.

What you see are people actually making sense on the topic of whether or not religion should be promoted by the state. And they brilliantly point out the hypocrisy of the preferential treatment of Christianity. Christians don't want "freedom of religion" or for "Congress to make no law respecting an establishment of religion" (as the Constitution states). They want Christianity promoted by the state. And that sir, leads to theocracy.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 12:40 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Seems like a satanic piece of shit to me. :3

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 12:58 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Christians don’t run around with horns on their heads. Stop trying to equate the two.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 12:58 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Hail Satan?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Hail Satan...

thumb up
Looks better than Dark Phoenix. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 01:02 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Looks interesting.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 01:12 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Impediment
Looks interesting.
I love your play on words. :3

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 01:14 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Re: Hail Satan?

Originally posted by Broly
Christians don’t run around with horns on their heads. Stop trying to equate the two.

You're right. That's why they're much more sinister. They corrupt minds by hiding behind false morality.

Attachment: need satan meme.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 01:36 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's funny because I watched a mini-documentary about the Satanic Temple's protest in Arkansas a few months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOX-_HdFKQ

Didn't realize that story was getting turned into a full-on movie/documentary, but I do think it will be an interesting watch.

Lucien Greaves seems like a pretty chill and intelligent guy, tbh. A far cry from the Anton LaVey's the majority of people probably expect to see peddling Satanism... Even though I have no doubt that they all just do it for the emo pussy that gets thrown at them.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 01:58 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right. That's why they're much more sinister. They corrupt minds by hiding behind false morality.

Clearly, people with eyes missing and horns on their head is normal civilized behavior.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 02:49 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Re: Re: Hail Satan?

Originally posted by Galan007
Looks better than Dark Phoenix. thumb up

Staring into an elephants butthole with a telescope looks better than Dark Phoenix.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 03:20 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hail Satan...

thumb up

You should do a review of it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 06:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

brilliantly

Man that word gets thrown around way too easily. laughing

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Clearly, people with eyes missing and horns on their head is normal civilized behavior.

As opposed to brandishing a cross with a guy crucified on it...who looks exceptionally white & Westernised who was born in the Middle East & apparently died for my sins long before I was even born?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 12:20 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

@TI The thing you meant to say would be "Christians don't walk around with a crown of thorns on their heads".

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 12:36 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Galan007
It's funny because I watched a mini-documentary about the Satanic Temple's protest in Arkansas a few months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOX-_HdFKQ

Yeah, I've seen some news snippets about stuff like this and I found it very interesting.

I think the example was people wanting Christian pamphlets in schools or something, and the Satanists petitioned to get their own versions, and that quickly put an end to all of it. thumb up Stuff like that.

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
As opposed to brandishing a cross with a guy crucified on it...who looks exceptionally white & Westernised who was born in the Middle East & apparently died for my sins long before I was even born?

thumb up Like I said, false morality.

News flash, Broly... Satanists don't actually believe in Satan, just like they likely don't believe in God. Sure, there's a little bit of trolling involved, I'm sure. But what they're doing does highlight the preferential treatment of Christianity, which actually goes against the Constitution. If the state allows a Christian monument on public display then they should allow statues of any and all other religions, otherwise it's unconstitutional. So preferably they shouldn't allow any such nonsense.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 12:56 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

More satanic BS espoused from the guy who likes horns on just about everything (just look at his avatar and stylistic leanings). It has to do with Satan, therefore it MUST be good! That’s the mindest that this Leech guy has. I bet he thinks everyday is Halloween. What a little ponce.

The trailer looked like absolute mindless drivel only a peon would deign great.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 03:50 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

laughing out loud

It's awesome that you get triggered by everything I do or say. My very existence bothers you. Love it! big grin

(please log in to view the image)

The failure to successful counter the ideas expressed has been duly noted.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 04:34 PM
Raptor22

Yeah, I've seen some news snippets about stuff like this and I found it very interesting.

I think the example was people wanting Christian pamphlets in schools or something, and the Satanists petitioned to get their own versions, and that quickly put an end to all of it. thumb up Stuff like that.

thumb up Like I said, false morality.

News flash, Broly... Satanists don't actually believe in Satan, just like they likely don't believe in God. Sure, there's a little bit of trolling involved, I'm sure. But what they're doing does highlight the preferential treatment of Christianity, which actually goes against the Constitution. If the state allows a Christian monument on public display then they should allow statues of any and all other religions, otherwise it's unconstitutional. So preferably they shouldn't allow any such nonsense.
if a monuments only purpose is to display religious beliefs such as those 10 comandments monuments (in i believe texas and Kentucky) then i agree they probably shouldnt be on public land paid for by tax payers.

However if the religious undertones are a byproduct of memorializing someone who sacrificed their life for their country or community ie soldiers, police officers, fire fighters etc... Such as in the Maryland cross controversy, Then i see no problem with that. If a community wants to honor them in a manner that reflects their life and beliefs then all the power to them. They gave their lives for us, the least we can do is honor them in a manner that reflects how they lived. If they died fighting a fire and their religion was important to them and they were jewish throw their name on a star of david in the park or a cross in town square for a christian, a plain rock for an athiest or whatever for a Muslim.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 05:27 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote