KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump promised them coal jobs, they got the shaft instead

Trump promised them coal jobs, they got the shaft instead
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

America's largest private coal miner files for bankruptcy

The slow death of the American coal industry has forced Murray Energy, the largest private coal miner in the United States, to file for bankruptcy protection Tuesday. -snip

The bankruptcy underscores the enormous pressure facing coal miners. A string of coal companies have already filed for bankruptcy, but Murray Energy is among the most powerful and well-connected firms in the industry. -snip

President Donald Trump's election in 2016 had raised hopes in the coal industry for a revival. The president moved swiftly to slash environmental regulations and even installed a former coal lobbyist to lead the US Environmental Protection Agency. But the deregulatory push has been overwhelmed by market forces. Coal just can't compete with cheap natural gas and the plunging cost of solar, wind and other forms of renewable energy. -snip

https://images.app.goo.gl/CF3cNvcuzNfZRfeHA

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 29th, 2019 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So sorry this is happening to them.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 08:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ah, damn, kmc broke my clever thread title

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 08:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah what was it? A shot at Trump, conservatives, etc.?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 08:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

“Trump promised them coal jobs, they got the shaft instead.”

Factual and funny

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 08:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Called it, so easy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 08:47 PM
Flyattractor

Actual Thread Title should be "Robbie Celebrates People Losing thier Incomes thus confirming He is a HORRIBLE PERSON".

That would be a Very Accurate Thread Title.

I hope the same thing happens to Robbie.

Go To HELL You A-Hole.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Actual Thread Title should be "Robbie Celebrates People Losing thier Incomes thus confirming He is a HORRIBLE PERSON".

That would be a Very Accurate Thread Title.

I hope the same thing happens to Robbie.

Go To HELL You A-Hole.

But wait you're forgetting how the burden of losing their income could be lifted by Rob's clever title...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:40 PM
Flyattractor

Screw Him. With a Big Piece of Flaming Coal!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Ah what was it? A shot at Trump, conservatives, etc.?

Course it was a shot at Trump. Little robbie's day wouldn't be complete without taking a shot at our great president.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:44 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about "Trump gave people better jobs and RTard is clutching at straws. "

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 11:08 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I'm sure there'll be a commitment by the federal government to fund retraining for the workforce so they can get work in other industrial sectors.

I'm sure.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 11:12 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not the governments job.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 11:55 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Blakemore
That's not the governments job.

Oh Don't Worry. Once the Democrats get back in total control of the Nation....It will BE! They all ready OWN us all!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 12:41 AM
Impediment
Endless

Fixed the title.

Fly is gay.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:13 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Impediment
Fixed the title.

Fly is gay.

You left out the Part about Robbie being a Horrible Person for enjoying people losing their jobs.

And for a Bi Guy.. You are so Homophobic.

Why the Hate Impy?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:20 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

💉

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:25 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

God. The Pot has Really Killed your Ability to be Creative....You Poor Load of Shit You!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:26 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
But wait you're forgetting how the burden of losing their income could be lifted by Rob's clever title...

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Course it was a shot at Trump. Little robbie's day wouldn't be complete without taking a shot at our great president.

Originally posted by Blakemore
How about "Trump gave people better jobs and RTard is clutching at straws. "

My factual (and clever) thread title hurt three Trumpers' feelings.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:29 AM
Flyattractor

I wish all the People that Lose their Jobs see this Robbie post.

And then go to his house to tell him what they FEEL about it.

Burn in HELL Robbie!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:33 AM